We are seeking a talented Marketer for a part-time, contract role with an exciting consulting firm specializing in streaming business strategy and management training content.
● Pay rate up to $35.00 USD per hour
● Flexible work schedule and 100% remote (must be authorized to work in the US or UK)
● Performance based bonus incentives
● Focus on digital marketing and growing e-mail lists while also being able to assist with some Executive Assistant and Customer Service focused tasks
If you are an experienced Marketing professional with a proven track record of growing e-mail marketing lists, promoting digital content, and creating engaging newsletters, we want to speak with you! This role will wear many hats, helping with both the marketing efforts and general operations of a dynamic consulting firm that publishes amazing business strategy and management training content streamed all of over the world! With an impressive library of published books, hundreds of podcasts, and thousands of digital episodes, you will gain exposure to a wide variety of industries and disciplines!
In addition to the typical Marketing duties, you will also be able to help drive the business forward by participating in other administrative tasks, such as interacting with customers, addressing complaints, contributing to video production, and exciting event planning for yearly summit meetings!
There is opportunity for this role to grow in hours and scope, with potential to become a full time role if so desired!
As the Executive Marketing Assistant you will:
● Monitor and contribute to all sales funnels and ad campaigns to grow email lists
● Assist in the creation and publishing of newsletter/marketing email campaigns
● Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases, etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
● Find, identify, and source potential speakers and guests via LinkedIn or email and coordinate negotiation
● Ensure keyword optimization for algorithms balanced with attractive titles and descriptions for users of Apple Music and YouTube
● Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending invites and reminders
● Welcoming new clients and identifying the best way to help transition them to a satisfied, ongoing client
●Create a promotion schedule and plan email campaigns that will be ongoing throughout the calendar year
● Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns, and attend them to facilitate their success
● Monitor book sales and identify ways to grow distribution as well as contacts list for potential customers (email list building)
As an experienced Marketing Assistant, you have:
● Experience in building and expanding e-mail marketing lists and promoting digital content
● Previously created engaging e-mails and newsletters to drive awareness and sales
● Ability to drive SEO in order to gain exposure for digital content, including YouTube and Apple Music/Podcasts
● Undertaken administrative tasks ensuring successful functionality and coordination of marketing activities
● Managed social media campaigns
● Experience managing freelancers and writers a plus, knowledge of Upwork and Stripe also preferred
● Experience with Amazon book sales, YouTube, and Apple Music / Podcasts considered a huge plus
In addition to the above marketing role, we are also looking for an individual to help with Podcast and video production - if you have those skills in addition to the marketing experience, we definitely want to speak with you!