We are currently looking for a highly skilled and creative Content Manager to join the Fantasy Life team!
In this role, you will work side by side with our Chief Content Officer & content team to facilitate, manage and publish content across our newsletter, social media channels, YouTube, and Fantasylife.com. In addition, you will contribute to the strategy and direction of our content.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the Fantasy Sports & Sports Betting industries. While being skilled in content management, SEO, editing, and video content, as well as having a modern understanding of digital marketing and social media. They will be able to generate fresh and engaging ideas, and have a passion for creating high-quality content.
- Manage the content team, and interface with the design team to ensure our quality and consistency standards as met. As well as our deadlines.
- Plan and manage engaging and informative content for our all of our content platforms.
- Collaborate with other teams, including social media, and sales to create and deliver effective content
- Monitor and analyze content performance to identify areas for improvement and optimization
- Must be living in the United States
- 3+ years of experience in content management, SEO, editing, and content strategy
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Interest in the study of emerging trends in all areas of content creation and marketing
- Schedule flexibility
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and social media
- Experience with content management systems and social media management tools
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
If you are a creative and driven individual with a passion for creating engaging and effective content, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.