Hopscotch is a venture backed startup transforming the way pediatric behavioral healthcare is delivered, and improving accessibility for the up to 80% of children who currently go without care. We are building the gold standard of exceptional technology-enabled treatment and care, serving providers, patients and families and modernizing the traditional scaffolding used for care delivery. Our mission is to make pediatric behavioral healthcare accessible to all, enable delivery at the right time and place, empower children and adolescents to reach their full potential and support families throughout the care process. Through our national provider network of best-in-class pediatric behavioral health providers and proprietary technology consisting of digital interventions, parent-based content and family support, we provide an unparalleled approach to ensuring that children and families receive the care they deserve and our providers are supported with the tools and resources needed to deliver a superb care delivery experience.
As a Digital Marketing Intern at Hopscotch, you will own social media, owned and earned content channels, outreach/demand gen initiatives and play a direct role in the growth strategy of an industry-disrupting startup that is increasing families’ access to pediatric behavioral healthcare through technology.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Managing Social Media Accounts:
- Manage content development, planning and posting on key accounts
- Identify and execute on creative ways to grow accounts
Create content to publish on accounts
- Come up with ideas for blog posts, webinars
- Ensure that content calendar is aligned to targeted keywords that we are attempting to rank against
- Work with clinical team and outsourced freelancers to create content
Support distribution goals
- Share Hopscotch articles and content with relevant websites, Facebook groups, and other parenting channels to grow website traffic, newsletter signups, and social accounts
- Source channels such as newsletters and parent groups to reach a larger parent audience in our target states
- Track the performance of keywords and ensure that content calendar aligns to targeted keywords that we want to rank for
Build weekly reports on success of campaigns, content plan for following weeks, key takeaways
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills
- One or more years of professional work experience in a related role.
- Excellent verbal, written, and digital communication skills.
- Creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Ability to present information clearly, concisely, and engagingly to an audience
- Ability to understand search-marketing industry-related trends and emerging technologies
- Knowledge of SEO and how to grow organic traffic through content
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Ability to handle multiple high-priority projects and work under tight deadlines
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Master's university/college
Expected Time Commitment: 10-15 hours/week
Note: This will be a paid internship
- East coast in the US, or ability to work during US east coast working hours
- Headquarters based in New York City, with the ability to work hybrid - a mixture of in-person and remote, or fully remote
Why you’ll want to join the Hopscotch team:
- Our team is incredibly passionate and all rowing the same direction in pursuit of a massive goal: You’ll work with a deeply committed team working everyday to improve the lives of our future, children, and truly make a difference by making behavioral healthcare accessible to all and raising the standard of care
- You’ll be joining a rocketship that is changing the way our country thinks about pediatric behavioral healthcare: The ability to get in and directly contribute at the early stages of a company that will become a category defining company in pediatrics, and a world-class brand
- You’ll contribute at the earliest stages and make an enormous impact: By joining at this early stage, play an incredibly influential role in directly shaping the way Hopscotch builds our product to transform the field of pediatric healthcare