MobileMonkey is seeking a highly competitive and deadline-driven Senior Content Marketer to join our Series A marketing technology startup founded by world-renowned marketer Larry Kim. The ideal candidate will possess excellent writing skills and be well-versed in SEO/keyword research and automation, as well as have experience with Google Analytics and content performance reporting and insights.
• Conduct keyword research to inform the creation of high-quality, SEO-optimized content
• Publish 3-4 articles per week on our blog and 2 newsletters a week with a focus on driving engagement and conversions
• Create boilerplate templates that can be rewritten for guided tutorials on the blog
• Utilize cutting-edge technology, such as ChatGPT, to generate articles and newsletter content
• Provide analytics, tracking, and reporting on our content marketing efforts to measure the success and impact of our strategies
• 5+ years of experience in content marketing, with a proven track record of success
• Strong writing skills and experience creating SEO-optimized content
• Familiarity with automation tools and an understanding of how to use them effectively
• Experience with Google Analytics and the ability to use data to inform and improve content strategies
• A competitive spirit and a strong drive to meet deadlines and exceed expectations
At MobileMonkey, we focus on identifying the highest leverage ideas, strategies, and tactics that generate the majority of performance results. If you're a driven and talented content marketer looking to take your career to the next level by working shoulder to shoulder with some of the most innovative minds in marketing, we want to hear from you!
Please apply with your resume and writing samples to be considered for this career-catapulting opportunity!