Marketing Programs & Communications Specialist (Remote)
As the Marketing Programs & Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and executing marketing programs that help Pinnacle nurture and retain existing customers as well as attract new ones. You will spend time divided between product marketing, social media, client communication, Tradeshow/Conference events and lead generation to increase engagement, reach and impressions
- Create content for the company’s digital channels including social media, blogs, press releases, newsletters, web sites, etc.
- Produce marketing content for campaigns and lead generation efforts across all vehicles, including email, video, web, direct mail, print, etc.
- Sales Lead Gen – Brainstorm and create effective marketing campaigns: write content, create collateral, including emails, landing pages, direct mail pieces, etc. to assist with and support lead generation efforts.
- Product Marketing – Take the lead on communication and messaging around all current and upcoming products, including tutorial documents, video scripts, marketing emails and additional messaging as needed.
- Client Communications – Manage all client program notifications, including monthly newsletter, major announcements, planned mailers and gifts, and ad hoc messages as necessary.
- Social Media – Manage all social media channels: build strategy, set goals, producing monthly content calendars, work across company to enlist teamwork to achieve said goals.
- Special projects and other duties will be assigned as needed.
Tradeshow and conferences
- Work with management team to research and recommend tradeshow participation strategy, booth, marketing materials development, staffing requirements and budget needs
- Manage logistics, process development/implementation and internal communications along with all event registration and administrative needs
- Maintain historical data on all events to track ROI and assist in decisions on future participation
- Manage and facilitate all shipping of booth and event materials
- 3-6 years’ experience in content creation and marketing solutions in a business-to-business environment.
- Bachelors’ degree in marketing or advertising or equivalent years of experience & training.
- Extremely strong communication skills – which means active listening, problem solving, written communication.
- Excels in all areas of digital marketing and is familiar with the latest platforms & trends.
- Creative, multi-tasking self-starter with excellent communication and time management skills.
- Experience with e-mail marketing best practices and testing techniques.
- Experience in SEO/SEM/PPC.
- Marketing Automation experience beneficial.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail, as well as experience in change management and project management experience, are crucial.
- Knowledgeable in Canvas, Constant Contact, HTML, CSS, and WordPress
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Self-Starter/Motivator who works well with others.
- Customer-centric approach to work.
- Experience working the financial services industry is a plus.
- Experience in similar roles with a fast-growing small business marketing or rewards program a plus.
- Enthusiasm, positive attitude, self-motivation, and strong work ethic.
- Ability to brainstorm and contribute to a high-performance team environment.
- Ability to travel across the U.S. estimated at 35% of the time.