Working in social media and looking for a fun, hard working, caffeine obsessed, TikToking team to be a part of? We’re a creative digital marketing agency that values a client-centric and collaborative approach. If you consider yourself to be a social media enthusiast who is detail-oriented, focused, and passionate - we’d love you to join our team!
An ideal candidate has at least 2-5 years of professional experience creating content for clients, who’s an expert at using TikTok, Meta platforms, LinkedIn, Twitter and more.
This is NOT a remote position - you must reside in Denver, CO.
If hired, you will oversee social media campaigns, write and create original content for multiple social media platforms, and have a passion for strategy. Having an understanding of paid media is also a plus as most clients have both organic social, and paid media campaigns supporting one another. You will also have your own book of clients, and work cross functionally with teammates to support the agency's business as a whole. At Hey Mr we are team first, always. You will also be called on to assist and support others, just as you’ll be leaning on teammates for support as you grow! Responsibilities include but are not limited to: industry research, campaign & content creation, strategy execution, community management, reporting on performance, blog writing, and newsletter creation.
Knowledge of basic web design and video best practices is also helpful but not a requirement.
Please submit a resume and portfolio to be considered. You will also be asked to submit a brief writing sample if selected.
- Reporting to and collaborating with Account Managers and leadership teams
- Developing strategies and writing for clients in a variety of industries including but not limited to med spas, real estate, oil and natural gas, aviation, and more
- Creating content strategies for social media platforms
- Conducting audience research and discovering new & current social media trends
- Creating engaging content, images and video content
- Designing strategic posts that sustain readers’ interest and drive users into action
- Measure KPIs, web traffic and other metrics that determine campaign effectiveness
- Reporting on campaign performance
- Staying current with changes in all social platforms
- Suggest new ways to optimize content and campaigns for our agency
- Executing tasks as assigned (onboarding new clients, fulfilling post requests, helping other accounts, content captures, editing photos, etc)
- Executing community management and engagement strategies for clients (checking notifications, engaging with target audiences, etc)
- Implementing strategies that will grow clients’ followers
- Going onsite to capture content with the intention of making Reels, Stories, TikTok, etc
- Available to meet with clients with their own transportation
- Available outside of office hours occasionally for client events on weekends or after hours
Skills & Experience
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Coordinator
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- 2-5 years of social media marketing and/or marketing agency experience
- 2-5 years of Meta Ads experience preferred
- 2-5 years of Canva experience preferred
- Experience with (including but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Vimeo, G-Suite, Pinterest, and more
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software
- Must have impeccable spelling and grammar
- Experience using email marketing softwares
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities
$50k-$60k depending on experience, plus performance-based incentives
Half day Fridays year round
2 weeks PTO
8 paid holidays
Hybrid work schedule
Flexible office hours
15 days available to work remotely
Gym membership at The FIIT Co
Health insurance benefits