Bristol Associates, Inc. is a family-owned executive search firm with over 55 years of excellence in recruiting nationwide. We specialize in recruiting for the Casino Gaming; CBD; Facility and Concession; Food and Beverage Manufacturing; Healthcare; Hotel and Resort; Nonprofit; Restaurant and Foodservice; and Travel, Tourism, and Attraction industries.
The Administrative Assistant’s role for the company is to provide support throughout the recruiting process and to help grow the company’s client base. As the first point of contact for new and existing clients and
candidates, the position represents the face of our organization. They will be responsible for providing clerical support to our Marketing department and recruiters, including database upkeep, invoice processing, and
composing recruitment and marketing materials. We are seeking a candidate who has an interest in the recruitment industry, marketing, and writing content about hiring, leadership, and career advice.
- Help streamline internal processes and ensure data accuracy in company files, documents, and databases for recruiters of the firm to be able to accurately target candidates, communicate effectively, and find information quickly
- Provide office support as needed, including answering phone calls, messaging website visitors, and performing data entry
- Generate invoices
- Research and compose job description summaries
- Advertise open positions and post curated articles on our website and social media platforms
- Process resumes, bounce back emails, and unsubscribe requests in ATS software
- Assist with: the curation and creation of content for social media, blog, and industry publications; the preparation of marketing and recruitment emails and monthly newsletter campaigns; the compilation of monthly reports; the maintenance of the company website; ongoing marketing projects, including industry surveys, SEO, and lead generation
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Experience in B2B services or the recruiting field preferred
- Technologically savvy and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with MailChimp and Google Analytics 4 preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required
- Positive and enthusiastic customer service attitude required
- A self-starter with an analytical mind-set and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
- Desire to work in a small family-owned business environment
- Works effectively in a remote environment
Job Type: Full-Time Remote Work
Preferred Location: Seeking a candidate who resides in the Western U.S. region
Work Hours: Mondays through Thursdays, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PST) and Fridays, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (PST)
Position Reports To: Marketing & Administration Supervisor
Comp and Benefits: Hourly, paid sick leave, PTO, plus health, dental, and life insurance offerings, profit sharing, 401k plan, and 401k match
Our Mission Statement: Bristol’s mission is to skillfully pair leading companies with the right talent, by providing the most dedicated, honest, and friendliest service conceivable. We believe in the power of positive people working together to achieve united success.
Our Vision Statement: Our vision is to become the premier executive search partner for top companies in the industries in which we focus.
Our DEI Statement: We at Bristol Associates are “people” people. And by people we mean all people, regardless of age, gender, sexuality, race, religion, or disability. Your unique perspective is exactly what drives our approach to recruiting excellence. It would be our honor to work with you in your professional growth as you strive for your full potential.
Our Core Values:
- Communication & Openness – We listen to and respect everyone’s views
- Trust & Integrity – Honesty first and foremost
- Teamwork & Engagement – We are better when we work together
- Growth Mindset & Results – Hard work daily produces major accomplishments
- Balance – True wealth begins with good health
- Diversity, Equality, & Inclusion – Differences are appreciated and encouraged
- Impact – We are humbled by the subtle influence we can have in people’s lives
- Care – All new connections and lasting relationships are cherished
An Equal Opportunity Employer: It is the policy of Bristol Associates, Inc. to provide all persons with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran or marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.