Pattern Energy is a leading renewable energy company that develops, constructs, owns, and operates high-quality wind and solar generation, transmission, and energy storage facilities. Our mission is to transition the world to renewable energy through the sustainable development and responsible operation of facilities with respect for the environment, communities, and cultures where we have a presence.
Our approach begins and ends with establishing trust, accountability, and transparency. Our company values of creative spirit, pride of ownership, follow-through, and a team-first attitude drive us to pursue our mission every day. Our culture supports our values by fostering innovative and critical thinking and a deep belief in living up to our promises.
Headquartered in the United States, Pattern has a global portfolio of more than 35 power facilities and transmission assets, serving various customers that provide low-cost clean energy to millions of consumers.Responsibilities
Pattern Energy is seeking a Manager, External Affairs and Corporate Communications.This position will be a key member of the External Affairs team, reporting to and working closely with the Sr. Director of External Affairs and Market Development to lead all corporate communications activities to help increase awareness of the Pattern Energy brand to both external and internal audiences.Key Accountabilities
- Responsible for the implementation of corporate communications strategies and activities that align to and help advance Pattern Energy’s corporate objectives.
- Report directly to the Sr. Director of External Affairs and Market Development to promoted brand awareness and consistency across Pattern Energy.
- Manage the quarterly newsletter and Pattern Stories programs in partnership with the Brand and Marketing team.
- Be responsible for strategies and content related to the Pattern corporate social media channels and web properties.
- Manage an annual content update process to review and update Pattern’s extensive content catalogue.
- In conjunction with the Director of ESG, manage a communications strategy for the delivery of the annual ESG report.
- Create and manage a Pattern Energy speakers bureau to identify and track speaking opportunities for senior Pattern leadership and subject matter experts.
- Work with the Brand and Marketing team to ensure alignment of messaging, branding and visual assets.
- Work closely with the Stakeholder Engagement, projects and operations teams to develop materials to help promote Pattern Energy projects and operational assets.
Pattern Energy Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in communications; experience related to renewable energy development preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with corporate communications and branding, stakeholder engagement, content development and cross-company communications.