Normandy Digital Marketing Solutions is the agency for small businesses owners, by small business owners. Our bread and butter are our local San Diego businesses. We believe that small businesses are the heart and soul of our economy and community and that's why we are passionate about what we do. We offer our clients a curated marketing mix that includes SEO, social media management, website development, creative strategy & brand development, paid ad optimization, and campaign creation.
We seek a passionate Social Media Marketing Specialist to help our clients tell their story in the best way. This person will have high attention to detail and use careful diction and thorough research to create clear and concise content tailored to specific audiences in specific environments. As we continue to grow, it is vital to stay engaged and active with the communities we’ve worked hard to be a part of. A great fit for this position is someone who gets excited about learning new industries and being directly involved with our audiences online.
- Please link your portfolio on your resume or submit to email@example.com
- Candidates will not be considered unless they submit their portfolio :)
- Any and all creative work is more than appreciated
- We are looking for a candidate that has an eye for design/aesthetics/vibes
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Spark, In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop) and social account management software (SocialPilot, Hubspot, Hootsuite, Buffer) is essential.
- Experience in drafting full social media strategy and content for multiple clients a month in advance while following brand guidelines.
- Experience managing multiple projects in different industries.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Deep knowledge of writing elements and ability to draft content quickly.
- Quick learner and self-sufficient.
- Strong research skills to learn about different types of industries (we have clients of all kinds of professional services, beauty brands, jewelry brands, restaurants, business coaches, etc)
- Being up to date on all things Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Manage 10-15 client’s strategy, content production, scheduling, and community management.
- Researching and quickly understanding a diverse range of industries and trends in each industry.
- Conceptualize and collaborate with other creatives and strategists on our team.
- Communicate and collaborate with clients and teams to create engaging and relevant written content.
- Draft and edit blog posts, email marketing copy, newsletter copy, and social media posts.
- 40 hours per week
- The ability to work in Solana Beach, California office
Education and Capabilities:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or 1-2 years experience in the industry, agency experience is preferred.
- Deep understanding of Social Media Channels.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
We’re excited to hear how awesome you are!