We're seeking a senior resident or fellow in oncology and/or hematology to join our team as a Hematology/Oncology Newsletter Editor. As a key member of the Pathway team, you'll have the opportunity to make a real impact on the healthcare industry by helping clinicians stay up-to-date on the latest evidence-based research and provide better care for their patients.
In this role, you'll be responsible for creating and editing a weekly newsletter that covers the latest news, research, and best practices in hematology and oncology. You'll work with a team of medical experts to identify the most relevant and interesting topics, and then craft compelling articles that will educate and inform our readers.
- Research and write articles that cover the latest developments in hematology and oncology
- Edit and proofread articles to ensure accuracy and readability
- Work with a team of medical experts to identify relevant topics for the newsletter
- Collaborate with our marketing team to promote the newsletter to our audience of clinicians
- A senior resident or fellow in oncology and/or hematology
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Familiarity with medical terminology and concepts
- A passion for staying up-to-date on the latest evidence-based research in your field
- A startup-friendly attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done
If you're a driven and ambitious senior resident or fellow who wants to make a real impact on the healthcare industry, we want to hear from you! Apply today and help us revolutionize the way clinicians stay informed.