Seeking to hire a Newsletter Content Writer
with an eye toward informing and delighting readers; identifying opportunities to reach new audiences, developing a keen understanding of our digital subscribers and how our services can best serve their needs; using research and data to inform and guide you on creating content for newsletter to be distributed to industry partners and prospective clients in effort to grow subscribers and create a lead pool for potential clientele.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Experience developing, writing, and/or editing newsletters with an emphasis on audience development.
- Utilize analytics to make decisions that translate into strategies and goals, can pivot quickly when necessary and are well-versed in newsletter business models, best practices, and email trends.
- You possess excellent communication skills and are comfortable working closely with executive management team.
- Sharing content and encouraging reader conversation via social media
- Monitor newsletter traffic and content trends using performance tracking tools such as Google Looker; respond to shifts as needed to keep traffic robust, including proposing any new strategies or initiatives.
- Proven ability to write and communicate clearly and effectively,
- Familiarity with conducting internet research when needed to gain a basic understanding of business topics.
- Ability to take direction well and to follow guidelines independently as well as revise work adequately at one's own direction.
- Possess an eye for detail, not only in proofing for grammar/spelling but also for readability, style, and tone.
- Direct work experience with publishing firm strongly preferred.
What you can expect:
- Growth opportunities with room for advancement
- Medical, Vision, Dental (We pay 50% of monthly premiums) & offer 401k with matching after 60 days of employment.
- Amazing Company Culture and Motivating Atmosphere
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $58,159.00 - $61,613.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Powered by JazzHR