DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
You have a special knack analyzing online situations and developing creative solutions to win the business of hundreds of thousands of people. You understand the importance of branding & high quality content and how those come together to build campaigns that stand out in a crowded market.
The Digital Marketer will be responsible developing and executing on strategies that grow the direct sales of products. You will work the in house creative team to create innovative communication strategies, and optimized website experiences that continue to elevate Beardbrand as the leader in the industry.
- Develop and monitor PPC strategies that are growth focused
- Monitor website performance, and roll out improvements
- Maintain brand standards for all advertisements, collaborations, and relationships
- Work with copywriter to help drive email newsletter growth
- Improve SEO and deploy best practices when building online pages
- Work with a set monthly budget, and direct resources to profitable marketing strategies
- Basically, you’re responsible for growing sales on Beardbrand.com by using any tactics that meet brand standards and maintain profitability
At Beardbrand, we’ve already focused on many of the hard things of online commerce and are looking to pour fuel on to the fire. We have an in-house production team, but also expect the candidate to be willing to get into the weeds and function as a jack of many trades. You also have the ability to work with a network of influencers to help spread the word about what we are doing.
- We are looking for candidates with the following background and skills
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience
- Proof of growing audiences
- Ability to work well with a team
- Familiarity with brand and lifestyle based organizations
- Detail oriented and thrives on winning
- Must be a voracious learner that desires data to dictate directions
Launched in 2012, Beardbrand is a leading men’s grooming company that is helping men invest in themselves. We believe that when a man invests in himself, he becomes more confident. Through that confidence he is able to become a better husband, a better team member at work, and a pillar in his local community. It all starts with a commitment to himself and Beardbrand acts as a catalyst in that process by delivering world class grooming products and education.
We will be requesting a positive references from your past employers. We are looking for candidates who are interested in a career and are willing to grow and learn; therefore, we have an extensive interview process.
Location: Austin, TX
Relocation: This job does not pay relocation expenses
Compensation: $96,000 + Benefits