We are looking for a full-time social media coordinator/digital content creator to join our team! This individual will work with the account teams to define strategic goals for clients' social media profiles as well as e-communications (ie. newsletter).
Job responsibilities include:
- Content creation for 6 social media accounts with assistance on strategy from the account team (platform execution dependent on the client - Facebook, Instagram and sometimes Twitter or TikTok)
- Development of creative captions and copy
- Execution of growth strategies (searching hashtags, bringing creative contests to the table, etc.
- Development of photography for social profiles as well as reels and TikTok
- Posting 3-4 times per week
- Monitoring of trending sounds, reel/TikTok trends, etc.
- Monitoring of pages (resharing user-generated content to stories, liking and commenting back to follower comments, responding to DMs, etc.)
- Creation of daily Instagram stories to support feed posts and initiatives
- Development of creative newsletters and blogs (utilizing content from the account teams)
- Basic skills in Canva, Photoshop, Splice or video editing, etc.
- Monthly social reporting on all accounts for the clients with use of monitoring software (we use Iconosquare)
- Must be strategic, organized and have strong communication skills with both team and clients
- Must have strong copywriting skills with an understanding of engagement tactics
- Proficient in food/lifestyle photography and reels content creation; preferably 1-2 years experience
- Attention to detail and proficient time management skills to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of social media best practices
- Desire to be integrated within client brands to capture their tone, culture, voice and more
- Understanding of analytics and scheduling software (we use Iconosquare)
- Applicants should have interest in a number of hospitality sectors: restaurants, hotels, coffee, spirits, etc.