Scion Nonprofit Staffing has been engaged to conduct a search for a Public Education and Membership Associate for our client, a growing nonprofit organization dedicated to providing mental health awareness amongst children and adults across the United States. This incredible contract opportunity is part-time and has a hybrid schedule with one day in the office per week in Northern Washington DC.
The Associate will collaborate with the organization’s professional members and community stakeholders to lead, innovate, and implement monthly virtual free public education programs. The Associate will work with their members to develop relevant monthly content, deepen the organization’s current education partnerships, create new relationships to strengthen the organization’s public education programs, and significantly increase public viewership and engagement.
- Hybrid flexible schedule of 16 hours a week, requiring only one day in the office per week!
- Competitive hourly pay rate in the $26.50 to $29 range with the potential to be converted to a permanent role!
- Enhancing your work experience within an impactful organization!
- Design, implement and host the organization’s public education webinars from conception to launch, including recording, editing, and posting content on the organization’s platforms.
- Manage and support the efforts of several of the organization’s special interest groups, public education committee, and education partners to develop enhanced public facing content (blogs, infographics, videos, and webinars.)
- Fulfill the co-created educational content and programs supported by A the organization’s sponsors and partners.
- Work with our professional members and stakeholders to develop monthly content for public webinars, videos, and blogs.
- Identify new stakeholders to collaborate with on the development of new educational content.
- Create marketing copy on the public education programs and marketing information for the organization’s monthly e-newsletter.
- Weekly updates to the website regarding all public education programs.
- Monthly tracking of education engagement.
Requirements and Qualifications
- College degree with professional experience in the non-profit, education, and/or association communities.
- Professional background in mental health strongly preferred.
- Experience working with and managing lay leaders/volunteers.
- Expertise in developing and managing on-line education programs.
- Expertise working with Zoom and other communication platforms.
- Experience with website content management systems (Drupal preferred); Higher Logic (Informz) or other email marketing platforms; YourMembership (or similar CMS platforms); Salesforce or other CRM platforms.
- Video-editing/podcast experience.
- Graphic design experience (Canva, Adobe Photoshop and/or other desktop publishing skills)
Compensation & Benefits
This position provides the opportunity to gain strong working experience at a progressive company in nonprofit mental health services. This is a contract opportunity that starts at $26.50 to $29 an hour.
Please note: companywide, a high number of Scion Staffing contract placements turn into permanent positions for motivated and professional employees.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and more information about your candidacy and interest. Please apply today here https://www.scionstaffing.com/job/9757/
Scion Nonprofit Staffing is an award-winning national nonprofit recruitment and staffing specialist for nonprofit organizations, foundations, associations, and educational institutions! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully connecting thousands of talented professionals with incredible, mission-driving organizations across the country. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire nonprofit recruiting, interim leadership placement, and temporary professional staffing.
Named an Inc. 5000 Top Fastest-Growing Private Company in America, we are proud to also be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firm in America, recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm, and identified as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times! Additional information about Scion Nonprofit can be found online.
Scion Nonprofit, a division of Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Nonprofit proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants.