Position: Creative Services Manager
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: 12 months
Our in house agency client focused in the QSR/ hospitality service has an immediate need for a Creative Services Manager.
The Creative Services Manger will play an important part in the success of organizing and growing their in house agency.
In House Agency Support:
- Support planning team creative inspiration series and/or quarterly development day content
- Research various conferences for team development
- Developmental opportunity newsletter (idea: monthly newsletter with resources, articles, courses people could take)
Creative Services Support:
- Assessment of time trackers for freelance and full-time staff staff
- Development of monthly/quarterly calendar project prioritization
- Partner with Director of Project Mangers on 2023 scope planning with Channel leads
- Annual scope resource planning own tracking necessary staffing up based on annual scope and pull trigger when necessary. Proper sequencing to have resource selected, onboarded and ready for work.
- Continuous process assessment to determine where Project Management Tool could be improved to solve challenges, as well as gaps in roles.
Director of Creative Support:
- Weekly planning with IHA Creative Director to achieve 3 things:
- Carve out time for leadership responsibilities emails, business/presentation decks, people responsibilities (2x/year annual reviews, annual goal writing, developmental feedback, coaching, etc)
- In-depth awareness of all projects and what he may not be aware of
- Support Director of Creative consulting projects - time caved out for researching, ideating, deck creating on these projects. Build schedules for his steps, how he can spread out work and stay in front of.
- Review Tier 3 request briefs/requests and determine key clarifying questions on behalf of CD to clarify ASAP.
- Creative development/inspiration sessions planning, specific to CD team.
- Ensure PMT tasks are clear for CD, ensuring he completes on time.
Creative Production Support:
- Photo proactive follow-up, sharing with respective parties
- Customize copy for t monitor and floor decal in house
- Find additional ways to support Creative Production Team
This is a 40 hour a week, freelance, 3 days a week onsite, opportunity.
This position is with Creative360 (C360), Creative Circle's managed services division. C360 builds and manages creative and marketing project teams and dedicated studios on behalf of our clients. A C360Engagement Lead will oversee the scope, deliverables, reporting, and operations support, so you can focus on the things you do best!
Creative Circle's Freelance Employee benefits package includes eligibility for Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) medical plan, a dental/vision/term life package, a discount prescription program, critical illness, accident and tele-behavioral health benefits; and a 401(k) plan. Employee Stock Purchase Plan and paid holiday eligibility are based on length and dates of service.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to:
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability ,protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.