Content Writer (Remote Position)
Everflow is a SaaS Partner Marketing platform for amplifying performance and partnerships. Everflow allows brands and agencies to track every performance marketing channel, analyze what drives results, and manage their performance-driving partnerships: Affiliates, Influencers, Strategic, Referrals, and Media Buying.
We’re currently at the $15M ARR mark (as a bootstrapped company launched in Nov 2016) and growing rapidly.We’re looking for a fantastic writer to support us with the following tasks:
- Updating our existing major blog pieces to incorporate knowledge from our fireside chats
- Manage and create content for our weekly newsletter
- Build out content pages highlighting all of our platform features
- Creating and updating sales-enablement documents
- Supporting with company social media posts
- Supporting our team with miscellaneous writing tasks
We’ll be able to give you a roadmap for making these initiatives successful and help you develop your writing skills and thrive within Everflow.
We are accepting applications from candidates that reside in the following states:California, Florida, Illinois, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Texas, Oregon, and Washington.
Everflow Is a Rare Opportunity
Our Ideal Candidate
- Fully remote work culture that respects both your time and efforts.
- Rocket ship growth from a bootstrapped, profitable company.
- Customer-centric features make us the most advanced platform in our space.
- A culture of Customer Success that directly leads to our product development.
- An open environment that welcomes new ideas and provides opportunity for growth
- Proactive, self-driven, and comfortable with working remotely.
- Enjoys writing and is eager to master persuasive writing.
- Technically-oriented to understand the pain points our platform solves.
- Easy and fun to work with!
- Two years experience creating content for a tech-based company
- Affiliate marketing industry experience preferred
OTE $45,000 - $100,000 (varies based on experience)Perks Include
- Fully Remote Position
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave for putting your family first
- The fun parts of joining a startup, without the need to constantly rush to raise the next round of funding.
- A very collaborative team and culture.
- Education, gym, and equipment stipend
- Travel, including meeting the rest of the team at our company offsite and annual conference.
We continue to build our team by hiring stellar people, respecting them, and working efficiently together.
Everflow values fostering an environment that proactively drives change, focuses on results and confronts problems head on.
We are looking for humble team members who take initiative and get stuff done, act with integrity, and speak openly.
Everflow is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity of every kind.
Please let us know if we can provide disability-related accommodations to support your participation in aspects of our recruitment process.