About Climate Ingenuity
Climate Ingenuity is an online service helping make climate policy solutions accessible to everyone. Its unmatched compilation of 150+ vetted resources on the subject spanning all learning styles will be especially valuable to those seeking to take initiative towards reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Other products include an accelerated learning guide, action playbooks by major audience type, and an email newsletter, all of which to some extent revolve around the main resource stockpile.
About The Position
Climate Ingenuity is seeking a social media coordinator to take the lead across the areas of focus listed below. Please note that this is a voluntary position, however we’re happy to help you seek funding from third party organizations. You will also receive priority consideration for future paid staff positions if/when those become available.
- Research and design unique posts for Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter about various climate policy topics and updates on the company’s work.
- Research and implement an effective growth strategy for all of those platforms.
- Manage all the platforms.
- Design visuals for our accelerated learning guide and action playbook infoproducts.
- Strong interest in climate policy.
- Strong research and communication skills.
- Ability using Canva to make social media content in a variety of formats, including Instagram reels.
- Strong sense of creativity.
- Ability to be self-directed and part of a team.
- Attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Being reachable and reliable.
- Being able to attend brief weekly check-ins, office hours, and occasional team wide meetings.
- Previous experience managing external social media platforms preferred.
Time Commitment: Part-Time, Flexible Hours.
What’s In It For You?
- Develop skills essential for long-term success in the climate policy space.
- Build a strong climate policy portfolio that can be linked on your resume, referred to in future interviews, and shared with your peers.
- Contribute to a dynamic new startup with an important mission, little direct competition, and significant room to invest in unique climate policy products.
- Learn how to use digital tools like Todoist, Twist, and Buffer.
How To Apply
Please upload your resume, a one paragraph statement of interest, and a few design samples to the application form. Those who don’t attach any design samples will not be considered. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis and this position will remain open until filled.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.