At Rowdy, we strive to raise the bar for energy drinks by delivering everything you want in an energy drink and nothing you don’t. Natural caffeine, without artificial ingredients. Unparalleled taste, without the sugar. Benefits beyond energy, without the jitters or crash. We give you flavor unmatched, electrolyte levels unrivaled, and ruthless focus. Not to mention, we’re clean AF. Our products are for anyone with the drive to breakthrough the ordinary and live life energized and unrestrained.
We’re looking for someone who thrives in the fast-paced world of start-ups, where no two days are alike, there’s endless excitement, new challenges, and constant opportunity to push yourself creatively. As the Social Content Creator & Coordinator, you’ll be on the front lines of bringing our brand voice to life and driving consumer engagement. Reporting to the Creative Director, you will own the execution and strategy across all key social media channels- especially hands on with short form video creation for TikTok and Instagram Reels, witty comebacks for those trolling us on Twitter and promotional support for our campaigns on Facebook. We are looking for someone who is passionate and can balance the importance of both content creation and community management.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a social media mastermind who considers themselves on the forefront of trends, able to push the boundaries of what’s possible within community-based marketing. You are passionate about content creation and love to create bold and engaging short form videos. You are quick-witted and able to write engaging captions that drive humor and relatability across our communication outlets (social channels, website, newsletter, etc.) You are self-motivated, organized, flexible and can be thrown into a multitude of situations and events where you feel comfortable representing the brand and capturing the moments we bring to life.
Content Strategy Creation & Coordination:
- Responsible for the planning, creation, and posting of all social content for the Rowdy Masterbrand
- Create, edit and share social content – managing the calendar for video and photo content for Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and Facebook as well as giveaways
- Manage consumer-facing communities – responding to comments, DMs and social listening on competitive brand pages.
- Manage and grow “product exchange” influencers to generate UGC and content for social platforms
- Coordinate with Marketing Directors to engage founders and retailers on social channels
- Manage organization of content (photos/videos) for cross-functional teams to access and use in presentations
- Provide analytics and key KPIs on a weekly/monthly basis to track engagement and growth on social channels.
- Support leadership with strategic brainstorming on annual marketing plans
- Inform E-Com Manager of content, help create campaigns and ideate paid social themes or ad copy
- When necessary, brainstorm website messaging, newsletters, and emails
- Respond to marketing emails sent about content creation opportunities or influencer partnerships (NotCustomer Service)
- Support Brand Photoshoots/Rebrand Shoots- help with production on set as well as planning
- Coordinate social programming and promotions for marketing events; if necessary, travel and perform duties on-site producing real-time social media content and coverage
- Support at trade shows
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience coordinating social media channels for a lifestyle brand.
- You are a social media mastermind who considers themselves on the forefront of trends, able to push the boundaries of what’s possible within community-based marketing
- Understanding of/or experience working with the CPG industry a plus but not required
- You are passionate about content creation, love to create bold and engaging short form videos and are comfortable both behind and in-front of the camera
- Proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Proficiency with video and photo editing—in that order
- Excellent creative and copywriting and copy-editing skills, understanding how to personify the Rowdybrand
- Strong graphic design skills (well-versed in photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong social listening skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented approach, but able to be flexible and pivot quickly when needed
- Willing and able to travel for various events, shoots and activations both during the week and on
- occasional weekends
- Must embrace differences in culture, thoughts, personalities and open to sharing your own as we believe
- a mixing pot of ideas and talents makes the ideal culture to be our best and live Rowdy!
Compensation: $65,000 - $75,000 based on experience
- Healthcare: Basic Medical/Dental Insurance is 100% provided by Rowdy Energy. Employee will be provided benefit elections from Rowdy’s Payroll and Benefits provider, Insperity.
- Remote: We empower our team members to work where they’re at their best. Trust and effective communication are at the heart of our remote culture
- Energy: Keep your creativity flowing with an endless supply of Rowdy so you can stay energized and focused to crush all the tasks at hand!
- About Rowdy Energy:
- With a shared vision of disrupting the energy drink category, 2X NASCAR Cup Series Champion, Kyle Busch, and proven better-for-you beverage entrepreneur Jeff Church (founder of Suja Juice) joined forces to create Rowdy Energy. The goal was simple – amid the sea of sameness within the energy drink market, we wished to raise the bar and create more-than. Better yet – a best-in-class to deliver everything you want in an energy drink and nothing you don’t. Rowdy doesn’t jack you up and slam you down...Unlike traditional energy drinks that use synthetic caffeine loaded with chemical ingredients, Rowdy energizes you with natural caffeine, from green tea and green coffee bean. We pair this with the cognitive nootropic L-Theanine to promote sustained focus without the jitters or crash. This combination of nature’s powerful ingredients is designed to work with your body, not against it, so you can unleash your potential, crush your goals, and let’s be real...get a lil’ Rowdy!... So come Drink Clean and Live Rowdy with us!