This position is remote, but individual must reside the Atlanta, GA area.
A Brief Overview
Under Vice President of Marketing & Communication's supervision, the Marketing Coordinator is to plan and oversee property advertising for all communities within HMC, drive quality lead generation and manage self-guided tours as directed. Works with the marketing team to improve community brand positioning with quality photographs and digital materials. Key to this position will be developing positive relationships among the site team leadership and internal marketing team to coordinate needed advertising in a timely manner.
What You Will Do
- Manage Zillow single-family home listing and basic company listing for all HMC communities as directed.
- Ensure all homes are properly set up on a syndication program and pushing to Zillow appropriately.
- Create a weekly advertising report of all advertising sources based on cost, lead generation, and conversion to lease.
- Manage Google PPC advertising and liaise with communities on advertising language and any specials.
- Create, execute and manage Facebook ads as requested.
- Train and manage Rently, or approved self-guided tour vendors with communities utilizing the service.
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and adjust as necessary to guarantee the achievement of marketing objectives.
- Prepares and recommends advertising strategies as deemed appropriate.
- Manage photo library for communities including working with marketing to receive exterior and interior photos, and video tours as requested.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with site team leadership, the marketing department, and vendor partners.
- Develop and upload monthly newsletter.
- Uphold all company policies, goals, and values.
- Associate's Degree in Marketing, Business, Property Management, or another related field Preferred or
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Property Management, or another related field Preferred or
- 1-3 years of experience performing marketing related activities Required
- experience with Google Advertising or ideally, have received a Google certification Preferred
- Proficient in standard office software such as MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Email programs, and internet browsers. Additionally, experience working on Photoshop or other graphic design/manipulation software highly desirable.
- Strong and effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with the ability to establish strong working relationships with superiors and peers.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work within specified deadlines.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Requires a detail oriented, independent thinker who can be a part of a team and demonstrates strong attention to detail, and basic knowledge of property management activities.
- Reliable and dependable attendance and punctuality are essential for this position.
- Google Ads Certification Preferred
We are committed to offering competitive and equitable compensation. The hiring range for this position is generally between $14.90 - $24.51, exclusive of fringe benefits or potential bonuses. This position is also eligible for a performance bonus. Salaries will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, licenses, certifications, and/or experience. In addition to these factors – we believe in the importance of pay equity. We consider internal and external factors as a part of every final offer. We also offer a generous total compensation and benefits package.
A competitive salary is only one part of your total rewards. We also offer a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off, medical, dental, life and disability insurance, HSA/FSA accounts, retirement, rewards programs, and so much more!
Click Here For Benefits Overview
You must be able to pass a drug, background screen and physical abilities test/motor vehicle record check (if one is required per the position).
The Company and its affiliates provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.