Summary: This role will be assisting the nationwide marketing efforts of REP’M and our brand partners by working with the Brand’M Department on our marketing coordinator team. Coordinating campaigns between all parties to stay on schedule and within brand standards are the key metrics you will be tasked with. This individual will need to be highly organized and detailed focused with a knack for a good email campaign. Franchise experience is a plus but not necessary. See detailed list of job responsibilities below:
Salary: $40-50k (DOE)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE MARKETING COORDINATOR TEAM:
- Own email marketing efforts
- Create campaign outlines and marketing calendars (Refreshing to keep info relevant and engaging)
- Coordinate Press opportunities and submissions
- Assist with creating sales collateral and content for the company
- Coordinate all Deal Announcements
- Coordinate all Newsletter efforts - internal and external
- Manage bank of REP’M and brand content
- Coordinate Website Media efforts with Marketing Manager – Copywriting and Brand Content
- Monitor effectiveness of campaigns and develop audience insights
- Assist in executing events
- Event management: Email marketing, etc.
- Work directly with Marketing leadership to meet all the organization's marketing needs
- Other various marketing tasks as needed
To perform the job successfully, we are looking for this candidate to perform the essential duties and responsibilities with minimal oversight. Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organized self-starter that is task and detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well with large and diverse teams, and work well under pressure.
- Experience with task scheduling and resource assignment.
- Experience with marketing practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance and schedules.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to interface effectively with clients and sales directors.
- Must possess solid organizational skills including attention to detail and have the ability to multitask.
- Experienced user of any Major Email Marketing Platform. (Hubspot)
- Experienced user of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Experience with Monday.com or similar CRM preferred.
- Experience with Canva preferred.
- Blog experience a plus.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.