FINN makes mobility fun and sustainable. With a flexible car subscription, we bring a true e-commerce experience to car ownership and offset all CO2 emissions along the way. Join our fast-growing startup to build the most popular auto e-commerce platform. We work with the best car brands in the world and are backed by leading global investors.
As a Content Manager at FINN, you will be directly responsible for overseeing and steering our content building and brand marketing efforts. You will directly share the responsibility to drive user growth. Do you have established content management experience (preferably with a good understanding of SEO), are passionate about the mobility world and love being creative as much as digging into numbers to evaluate the performance of content? Then this is the job for you!Your Responsibilities
Why Work At FINN?
- Demand Generation: Build a lasting asset that is acquiring users organically for the long run. You plan and execute SEO content strategy with inspirational mobility content that drives traffic and sales across the US. You breathe content and are motivated to create pieces people love.
- Planning: You are responsible for the editorial planning of FINN and coordinate a freelance editor. You support CRM and social by producing effective newsletter and social content.
- Growth:Ideate, create and launch content related to building our brand, reach and domain authority. Keep constantly track of your data and adapt the content and branding strategy in order to improve performance.
- Brand Equity Creation: Develop FINN’s brand identity and communication to build the most trusted and well-known brand in on-demand car ownership.
- Strategy: Engage with and challenge senior management on marketing and brand strategy with your insights.
- Competitive salary with equity participation of the company
- Annual personal development budget of $1,500
- A baseline comprehensive medical insurance plan with all premiums paid by FINN. An additional 5 PPO plans are available to satisfy any specific personal circumstance including an HSA option
- 401(k) with match eligibility for all full-time employees
- 20 days paid vacation with additional company holidays
- Hybrid office with flexible working hours
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary parents, and 4 weeks paid parental leave for secondary parents
- You want to drive your own car with FINN? – Subscribe to a FINN car and receive a generous employee discount (subject to availability)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years professional experience in content management, ideally in e-commerce environments related to automotive
- Experience building a customer-first content strategy based on data, audience, content gaps and business objectives
- Good SEO skills and a good knowledge of basic domain analysis and link building tools, as well as good data analysis skills using Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of the latest marketing trends and interest in automotive and mobility topics
- Thinking outside the box and realizing creative projects within interdisciplinary teams brings joy to you
- Ideally, you have work experience in fast-paced early-stage environments
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Interested in Joining Our Movement?
Please upload your resume online. Takashi and Danielle are looking forward to your application!
Equal Opportunities for Everyone
FINN is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We’re revolutionizing car ownership by breaking down barriers to access and are committed to creating a team that is reflective of our customers. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.