Digital Content Intern
The Sociable Society is hiring a part-time Digital Content Intern to join its expanding Communications and PR team. In this role, you will work across our social media accounts with a concentration on copywriting and content creation.
The Digital Content Intern will work with and report directly to our PR + Content Manager to grow our online presence through storytelling and content creation. You will play a prominent role in assisting with content creation, copywriting, and other day-to-day tasks.
The Boring (Important) Stuff:
- This is a 100% remote role, but you must be located within the US.
- You’re a college senior or recent graduate (studying Communication, Public Relations, Advertising, Journalism, Marketing, or other related fields).
- Must be available 15 hours/week.
The Fun Stuff (About You):
- You have a passion for story-telling and a knack for social media trends.
- You’re eager to test the waters and try new things to reach new audiences.
- You’re comfortable being on-camera for video content.
- You’re adept at keeping ahead of industry trends and cultural moments to bring new ideas to the table.
- You have some knowledge and awareness of the influencer and social media industry and are in tune with this being at the forefront of what we do - you also know (or are eager to learn) how to poke fun at our industry in a light-hearted manner and share tidbits of our role in the industry when relevant.
- You have the capacity and excitement to learn about what we do.
- You are familiar with our good friend Adam Mosseri.
Specific Duties + Responsibilities:
- Step into our brand voice for The Sociable Society's social media accounts and create innovative and fun content that aligns with our mission.
- Assist in developing long-form content, including but not limited to monthly newsletter and blog content.
- Monitor and interpret the social media competitive landscape, market trends, as well as emerging cultural and consumer trends to put our own spin on.
- Some graphic design experience (Canva or Adobe) is necessary.
The Sociable Society was founded in 2015 with a mission to provide premium, personalized, and transparent influencer marketing solutions for creators and brands of all shapes and sizes. The Sociable Society works closely with its brand partners to facilitate paid influencer campaigns and exclusively represents more than 100 creators across different social media platforms, playing an essential role in creator advocacy within the influencer landscape. We pride ourselves on our creator-first standards that are at the forefront of all we do; transparency, collaboration, and authenticity.
To apply, please email your resume and a short note about why you’d make a great fit to email@example.com.