The Charlotte Hornets are seeking a forward-thinking sales professional who possesses a proactive and strategic approach towards selling luxury rentals for Hornets games and Spectrum Center shows and events. The Manager of Luxury Rentals is responsible for producing revenue by developing and maintaining suite rentals and providing unparalleled service to those accounts to drive customer loyalty.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Required Skills, Experience And Abilities
- You will serve as primary contact for luxury rentals for Charlotte Hornets games and Spectrum Center arena shows
- Meet sales goals as assigned
- Reach minimum daily activity expectations (phone calls and appointments)
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of potential future buyers through the database, new leads and existing contacts to bring in new sales
- Responsible for communicating event notifications and updates in an efficient and timely manner
- Coordinate additional ticket purchases for all events at Spectrum Center
- Compile and track specific client trends and requests
- Communicate with CRM to update the database relating to all client and prospect accounts
- You will handle specific event operation responsibilities for clientele and VIP’s.
- Communicate with our food & beverage partner to coordinate luxury customer requests leading up to and during events
- Maintain event guest list upon request
- Serve as liaison between internal and external departments to ensure all customer expectations are being met
- Manage invoicing and collection process
- Initiate proactive service programs including, but not limited to, monthly newsletter, upcoming event announcements, scoreboard announcements and game entertainment special requests
- Respond to calls and emails from luxury rental clients in a professional and timely manner
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
To perform the job successfully, you will have or demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years’ experience in sales; sports and entertainment industry preferred
- Previous experience in face to face and tele-marketing sales
- Prior customer service experience
- Presents self in professional manner and have ability to interact with all levels of organization
- Able to multi-task under time constraints, meet deadlines and work within a dynamic, fast-paced industry/environment; must be very detail oriented
- Must be enthusiastic, creative, and able to think both strategically and tactically
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively and ability to multi-task and adapt to sudden changes in market
- Available to work a variable schedule, including holidays, nights, weekends, and all Arena events
- Flexibility to adapt to change in the work environment, manage challenging demands and handle frequent changes
- Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build good interpersonal relationships.
- Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination required
This is a full time benefit eligible position. HSE is dedicated to creating and upholding a welcoming environment that celebrates diversity.
HSE provides valuable benefits and competitive time off policies to help you and your family lead healthy, balanced lives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All requests for medical or religious accommodations to perform the stated job duties will be considered.