You are: uber smart, tech savvy, intellectually curious, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and are super organized. You love being behind the scenes in an important supporting role.
We are: fast-growing, intellectually curious, highly energetic and hard-working yet fun. Flexible about where you work and value your health and well-being.
Spend Matters, the leading source for data-backed procurement technology and solutions intelligence, is seeking a Project Support Administrator to provide administrative and/or process support for contract execution, delivery and execution of all products and services along with customer service throughout the customer lifecycle.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the coordination of the internal production function to ensure on-time and quality delivery of all contracted elements
- Work with external designer to create PDF reprints of Spend Matters articles and content to be used for client marketing
- Activating client memberships for Spend Matters’ subscription products
- Setting up website and newsletter ad campaigns, and tracking & reporting on campaign performance
- Tracking & reporting of performance stats for all Sponsored Posts and Thought Leadership articles
- Work with Analyst team and IT to keep Spend Matters’ Almanac listings up to date
- Assist with SolutionMap intake/production process
- Ensure all deliverables are properly logged in Spend Matters’ project management software
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1-2 years experience in sales support, executive assistant or administrative role
- Strong English proficiency
- Strong written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize urgent or important tasks; ability to meet deadlines
- A proven self-starter
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate with others; ability to maintain composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- Familiarity with Google Tools, Salesforce and project management software a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience, discretionary bonus
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including health insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO and paid holidays among other benefits
THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION
Spend Matters is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.