Artech is the #1 Women & Minority owned IT staffing firm in the US. Our legacy, spanning 30 years, is built on the values of Empowerment, Versatility, Openness, Leadership, Visionary and Empathy.
For more information visit us at: www.artech.com
We are looking for a talented Marcom professional to join our growing Marketing team at Artech.
Key job responsibilities:
- Support in coordinating and executing internal and external communication programs
- End to end coordination with various stake holders for major conferences and trade shows, company-wide meetings, webinars and townhalls
- Collaborate and negotiate with vendors for Artech branded promotional items that are required for conferences, prospective clients, consultants, and employees
- Collect content for monthly newsletter and assist in its composition and distribution
- Research and vet awards on behalf of the company. Compose content for award applications and submit to agencies
- Work closely with business leaders for understanding and delivering marketing requirements including content, marketing collaterals etc.
- Support the implementation of the social media strategy (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Glassdoor)
- Support web analytics and SEO
- Monthly social media and competitive analysis
- Write briefs, provide feedback, and regularly follow up with creative partners at each stage from ideation to execution
- Act a custodian of Artech’s brand guidelines
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role in the Marketing Communications department of a mid to large size corporation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Glassdoor
- Experience with web analytics and SEO/SEM
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable coordinating with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to maintain a high degree of quality control through self-proofing
- Strong organizational and time management skills