At Modern Gourmet Foods, we pride ourselves on bringing a fresh approach to the gourmet food and gift industry. We stray away from the cliché holiday gifts, instead providing consumers with gifts they themselves would love to receive. By combining our creativity with thorough trend analysis, we supply some of the largest retailers internationally with gifts for each season and every occasion that are both unique and of exceptional quality. Throughout our many years in business, we strive to provide consumers with one of a kind flavor profiles, innovative packaging, and affordable entertaining solutions.
We are looking for a motivated Social Media + Community Manager to create, plan, and post content across all social channels utilizing native platforms and in-house social scheduling/monitoring tools.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Build organic social reach and excitement by providing engaging text, image and video content through IG, TikTok, and other growing platforms
- Report out on growth and KPI's
- Build influencer pool for company brand
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing and Creative teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years managing social media for a known brand
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field