Under the direction of the Human Resources Manager, the incumbent assists in the planning and administration of human resources programs, including recruiting, professional development, employee engagement, and legal compliance for all company locations.Candidates must live within commuting distance to our office (Atlanta, GA) to be considered for this role. This position is hybrid remote, and may require 1-2 days in the office per month.
Characteristics Needed to be Successful
Key Skills Needed To Be Successful
- We are looking for someone with a passion for service. You don’t have to be the loudest voice in the room, but you do have to love coming to work every day and you must have an authentic pride in your work.
- You must be a resourceful self-starter. If you wait to be told to do something before you do it, this isn’t the place for you.
- We need someone who is adaptable. The pace of change in our business is rapid. We create plans, but we’re always ready to shift as needed to accomplish our goals.
- You must be an energetic, people-oriented person for our highly collaborative organization. The ability to establish and retain trust across the organization will be imperative.
- Proactivity and sense of urgency will be imperative to success
- Stellar attention to detail and profound dedication to getting things right
- Maintain a high level of organization, commitment to follow through, enthusiasm and motivation
Primary Responsibilities And Essential Functions
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field or equivalent experience, required.
- 1-2 years progressive human resources experience, required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in recruiting and training/development, preferred.
Assists in the planning of and executes recruiting strategies to identify and attract candidates.
Coordinates and supports professional development and training initiatives.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring process including working with recruiting channels, developing and placing job postings, screening of resumes, scheduling and interviewing, and regular communication with candidates and hiring managers.
- Ensures consistent and proper onboarding for new hires in order to provide an exceptional candidate experience.
- Provides input regarding talent acquisition budget, annually.
Facilitates and maintains employee relations on behalf of the company.
- Provides ongoing consultation and tactical assistance to managers and employees regarding performance reviews, mid-year check-ins, employee development program, and the Learning Management System.
- Provides feedback on programs programs as to their effectiveness and recommends changes as appropriate.
- Assists in the planning of and supports company training initiatives, including tactical support in administering annual training requirements.
Maintains records and legal compliance to protect the company from financial losses.
- Serves as a member on the Employee Engagement Committee, assisting in the planning process of company activities for all locations to promote engagement, wellness, and employee satisfaction.
- Facilitates engagement surveys, including annual, onboarding, and ad-hoc.
- Assists in the facilitation of the Company’s annual and ongoing employee recognition programs (includes monthly employee newsletter).
- Ensures compliance with various government standards (i.e., FLSA, EEO, OSHA, FMLA, etc.).
- Assists in the development of policies and advises on updates to current policies.
- Maintains personnel records and files.
good2grow® is a children’s food & beverage company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Our mission is to use fun to help kids consume healthier products. And our commitment to this mission has made us a high-growth innovative beverage company, with a large, diverse, and ever-growing set of retail partners.
We create better-for-you drinks that give both parents and kids a smile by combining great taste with tons of fun. We partner with some of the biggest names in entertainment including Disney, Universal Studios, Nickelodeon, Hasbro and so many more to top our products with 100s of all of their favorite characters. Our line of products include juices, flavored waters and milks, so there’s something to make everybody smile.Why join us?
good2grow® offers a competitive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with company match, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Short and Long Term Disability (along with salary continuation), a robust Parental Leave Policy, Life Insurance, 12 Paid Holidays, plus a generous Paid Time Off package. Through our community involvement and employee engagement initiatives, you will see that we value our employees’ experience and the community around us. At good2grow®, you will be consistently challenged, and your opportunities will only be limited by your ambition!Our Culture
Not only are our products fun, so is our organization! We are visionaries with a growth mindset, built on trust, integrity, and collaboration. Our culture is unmatched, described by our employees as transparent, flexible, inclusive, and team oriented. Other words we’ve heard used to describe us are empowering, nurturing, relaxed, and high performing. Our goal is for every employee to feel empowered, valued, and part of the good2grow family. Our organization is dedicated to leveraging technology to make our work more efficient and to keep our remote workforce connected. We place value on not only maintaining work-life balance, but also enhancing it by encouraging a culture that understands the importance of each individual’s unique circumstances. We are an industrious organization with a penchant for fun!