SENIOR CONTENT MANAGER, MARKETING SERVICES
Our Client, an established and expanding wealth management firm with over $10B in assets is looking for a Senior Content Manager to develop and produce content to help drive the firm’s vision to be recognized as the pre-imminent wealth advisory firm in the industry.
The Senior Content Manager will play a pivotal role in helping the firm define and create the messaging and content for key marketing initiatives, including marketing collateral, public relations opportunities, newsletter and content posts, internal communications, and social media campaigns.
As part of the Marketing Group, the position will work closely with the senior management team at the firm and report to the Marketing Director. Our client offers a flexible work environment, supports personal and professional growth and embraces a culture of supporting each other, their communities, their clients and the firm.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with senior management team in defining and articulating firm’s value proposition within wealth management industry, story and key messages
- Build relationships with industry influencers (reporters, analysts, thought leaders) and drive interest and engagement around the firm's story and storytellers
- Craft and develop content for all marketing materials and channels, both printed and digital, used in promoting the firm's story, brand, products and services. Note that our products include financial investment products, tax solutions, estate and trust services as well as advice
- Work with the Marketing Group in developing content used in social media campaigns
- Partner with other Lido team members and outside agency in writing content for public relations opportunities
- Support ongoing content creation and blog posts for Lido’s new corporate website
- Develop thought leadership pieces and potential white papers to further promote Lido as the recognized leader in the wealth management industry; cut long form content into 'snackable' versions for social media, email campaigns, video clips, collateral and advisor talk points
- Drive ideas and content development for engaging internal communications to all employees through monthly newsletter
- Engage with our PR agency to field reporter questions, ghost write answers, and manage senior executives in answering press inquiries in a timely manner. Build proactive relationships with the press so that the firm becomes 'the trusted source' for our industry
- Drive content for product launches for new Investment, Tax, Estate and Trust products, taking complex industry concepts into client-friendly content
- Work with compliance to ensure all content adheres to their high standards for ethics and compliance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Deep understanding of financial services wealth management and investment products
- Minimum of 5 years in communications or marketing, developing and writing content within the financial services/wealth management industry
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take ideas and concepts and craft into compelling messaging
- Self-starter who actively sees projects through to completion while maintaining a high level of communication with team members
- Ability to organize, prioritize, manage multiple tasks and keep team apprised on open items
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing and fast paced business environment
- Proven ability to operate effectively and work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Team player and a desire to collaborate with others
- Prior experience as a financial services publication reporter a plus
UBER Search Partners and all our clients are equal-opportunity employers. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other class protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, we do not discriminate against qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records.
For more information, please contact us on a confidential basis here on LinkedIn or at firstname.lastname@example.org.