Are you looking for a flexible, work-from-home opportunity that allows you to entertain your kids, enrich your community, and earns you money and fun perks?
Macaroni KID is looking to grow its team of local publishers throughout the United States.
Learn more about this exciting opportunity.
Apply Here >> https://joinmacaronikid.com/
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
CertifiKID/Macaroni Kid is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We embrace and encourage our employees’ and Publishers’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our CertifiKID/Macaroni Kid company culture unique.
- Publish a weekly hyper-local e-newsletter and events calendar featuring family-friendly events, activities and programming in your Territory a minimum of 45 times per year.
- Write articles each month featuring family-friendly content and fun things to do with kids in your community.
- Regularly use social media to connect with your readers and get the word out about the best things to do and places to go with kids in your community.
- Market your Macaroni Kid business to local businesses and organizations within your Territory to get them to partner with you on advertising campaigns; Publishers keep 100% of their advertising revenue.
- Support Macaroni Kid HQ on national and regional advertising campaigns by writing reviews, sharing articles, and posting content on your social media channels; our national partners include exciting brands like Disney, Mattel and American Girl.
- Attend our Macaroni Kid New Publisher Training Webinar and complete the New Publisher Training curriculum within three months of joining Macaroni Kid, and participate in specialized training throughout the year.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to write articles on topics of interest to parents/caregivers in your community, as well as thorough and accurate reviews of local businesses, attractions, events and family-friendly products and services. A writing sample is required as part of our application process.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and engagement in the kid and family space in your community. This includes being active in local parenting groups and online forums and/or following local mom blogs and kids activity websites. Bonus: If you are a local blogger or influencer who covers the kid/family space, we’d love to hear from you!
- Ability to take great photos and videos, as well as basic photo and video editing skills.
- Basic technological skills, including comfortable using social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), and access to a PC or Mac to run your Macaroni Kid business.
- Community-minded with the ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with business owners and Publishers in neighboring Territories to be a force for good in your community.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to learn new skills.