SERHANT. Studios is a full-service creative and marketing agency that creates unique, high-impact content strategically designed to resonate with the largest real estate audience in the world.
The SERHANT. Studios Fellowship is a four-month-long, hands-on program in which members are exposed to all areas of the production process. Our Fellows will work alongside members of the Studios team. You will assist in the ideation and creation of videos and micro-content, and community management of various social platforms.
We’re looking for incredibly motivated, skilled and digitally savvy individuals to join our team! The role requires a strong team mentality and brand-forward mind. The ideal candidate is searching for an opportunity to further develop their social media and community management skills, from content ideation to execution and everything in between. Successful Fellows are obsessed with pop culture, social media, entrepreneurship, and community building, and are looking for an opportunity to create meaningful work with a talented team of passionate strategists and creators like themselves.
Please note: This is an hourly paid position, and fellows are scheduled to work up to 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. The position runs for four months and the hourly rate is $18 USD.
- Oversee day-to-day community management on Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, TikTok, and Twitter for the SERHANT. brokerage accounts
- Adapt to the brand’s voice when replying to messages and comments across multiple mediums
- Collaborate with SERHANT.’s social media manager on the distribution and publishing of content across SERHANT., Ryan Serhant, LISTED, and New Development social media channels
- Work with SERHANT.’s Social Media Manager and Director of Social Media on the phased content distribution schedule
- Assist in creating weekly and monthly performance recaps for SERHANT., Ryan Serhant, LISTED, and New Development social media accounts
- Oversee the community management and content distribution of SERHANT.’s expansion market social media accounts
- Work with the Director of Social Media to establish standard operating procedures for new agent requests from SERHANT.’s expansion markets
- Work with the Director of Social Media to strategize new agent-focused social media services and offerings for SERHANT.’s virtual offices
- Communicate with SERHANT.’s agents in remote offices, assisting them with their social media strategy and content production efforts
- Work directly with agents to train them on social media tools/resources, as well as general best practices for maintaining an active social media presence
- Partner with Brokerage production team and Social Media Manager to ideate on formats/concepts for SERHANT., Ryan Serhant, LISTED, and New Development’s social accounts
- Partner with SERHANT.’s Video Specialists and Social Media Manager on creating consistent cadence of ‘listing amplification’ formats
- Curate a feed to continually strengthen engagement while driving key priorities
- Work directly with SERHANT.’s Social Media Manager on creating agent-focused ‘SERHANT. Spotlight’ posts in which you will conduct interviews with featured agents and curate quotes for the final creative output
- Strategize and pitch opportunities across the social media landscape
- Work with the Social Media Manager and Director of Social Media to create and strategize new content templates and formats for social channels
- Work with the Social Media Manager and Director of Social Media to test various strategies and hypotheses, measure results from each test, and generate actionable insights
- Collaborate with the Social Media Manager to prepare and organize monthly content calendars for new development social accounts
- Support the team on internal and external client communication by preparing social strategies, performance reports, and joining client-facing meetings
- Collaborate with the Social Media Manager to organize SERHANT. Studios’ monthly newsletter, working with Studios members on all necessary contributions
- Stay up to date with platform best practices and industry trends across Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Tik Tok, and Twitter
- You have 1-2 years of social media experience, preferably in the real estate or luxury industry
- Detailed-oriented, highly organized with the ability to manage multiple project deadlines efficiently
- You have experience with social media copywriting and asset coordination for multiple accounts
- You have experience with community management and can engage through the brand’s voice
- Superior verbal, written, copy editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with native social media reporting tools and content creation apps
- Quick learner with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); basic understanding of Adobe CS (InDesign, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator); and knowledge using a variety of social publishing, listening and reporting tools
- Strong communicative skills and can work in a collaborative environment
- Able to learn from constructive criticism and apply to continuous work
How to apply
Please email Calvin Hamilton, Director of Social Media, at email@example.com with your resume, an explanation of why you’re interested, and what you can contribute to the team.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.