Tasks may include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in the project management of social media campaigns
- Support the participation in top conferences, including virtual and onsite marketing and activations
- Ensure regular communication with boundary partners to track project status, facilitate workflow and to ensure timely and accurate execution
- Assist with the development and execution of B2B newsletter
- Work with internal creative agency on project deliverables and tracks progress to make sure deadlines are met
- Collaborate with Growth and Account-Based Marketing teams on messaging and various projects.
- Assist with setting up meetings as well as other administrative tasks.
Key Skills Required
- Self-starter, flexible and curious
- Highly organized, detail oriented and fast learner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong desire to learn; ability to learn new systems and tools
- Accountable for meeting deadlines and work performed
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Currently enrolled in a related degree program such as Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or other related degree program.
- Well versed in Microsoft Office suite
- Aptitude for understanding business processes
Key Skills You Want To Develop
- Campaign development
- Project management
- Event execution and strategy
- Time Management
- Executive Presence
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, serving six million homes and businesses. That's a lot, but we also proudly serve our employees. Our benefits and our award-winning culture are just two of the things that make Cox a coveted place to work. If you're interested in bringing people closer through broadband, smart home tech and more, join Cox Communications today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses - which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications - is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.