Founded over 20 years ago and headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, The Intelligence & Security Academy, LLC provides consulting services to federal clients in Intelligence and National Security matters and specializes in delivering strategic consulting and innovative solutions. ISA also provides education & training to federal government agencies as well as private sector companies and academic institutions in the areas of intelligence analysis, budget formulation policy development, and more. Our company also delivers systems engineering and engineering management services to federal clients that focus on the design, development, integration, and management of complex systems.
The ISA Content Design Team is responsible for a wide-range of routine-to-complex projects such as: charts and graphs, written content, flow diagrams, infographics, presentation visuals, illustrations, publication design, cover designs, brochures, posters, and logos. Requirements include delivering on-brand concepts and designs within digital, print and other real-world mediums, ensuring that designs are implemented in full adherence to brand guidelines and under tight deadlines and fast-paced work environment. ISA seeks professionals inspired by new trends and emerging technologies.
The best candidates should have the ability to translate requirements from a creative brief into designs that communicate the right messages for our clients. Potential candidates will need to have a strong visual style that works within a larger overall branding system. is responsible to perform, administer, or advise on work concerned with assuring the quality of products for all ISA clients, marketing, internal communications and social media platforms. The work of this series involves: (1) the development of plans and programs for achieving and maintaining product quality throughout the item's life cycle; (2) monitoring operations to prevent the production of defects and to verify adherence to quality plans and requirements; and (3) analysis and investigation of adverse quality trends or conditions and initiation of corrective action. The duties of these positions require analytical ability combined with knowledge and application of assurance principles and techniques, and knowledge of pertinent product characteristics and the associated development processes and techniques. Must be able to work closely with a dynamic team. Motivation for a growing company is necessary.
Duties/Responsibilities of the Content Design Team:
- Conceptualizing, designing, and producing visual solutions for a wide variety of formats and dissemination outputs
- Writing compelling text content and editing written content of other ISA team members
- Using creativity and graphic design skills to create technical diagrams and charts
- Develops original designs, concepts, and branding, while advising staff and leadership on the technical and artistic advantages or disadvantages of different layouts, type, and production methods
- Maintaining efficient and scalable production of all digital & print assets — re: templates, resizing and versioning
- Developing robust visualizations and infographics tailored to client needs and requirements and shaping results into compelling stories
- Work as part of an interdisciplinary team managing multiple design projects under minimal supervision
Corporate Support Responsibilities
- Manage ISA workforce communications, blogs, newsletter content, and marketing collateral
- Manage buildout of ISA marketing and outreach strategy, to include content calendar as well as brainstorming new ideas for new and innovative social media campaigns
- Manage digital, website, and print content for distribution across marketing platforms
- Support and advise on communications and branding-related aspects of internal and external meetings, events, workshops, and conferences
- Support and advise on communications and branding-related aspects of recruitment and business development efforts
Client Delivery Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally between Corporate and Client Delivery Teams to ensure consistency in ISA branding, messaging, and professionalism
- Manage ISA Quality Assurance and Quality Control Review gates (e.g. graphics review, editorial review, storyboarding review)
- Support the development of communications campaigns and communications strategy for client programs
- Support development of communications materials and messaging tools (e.g. graphics, narrative development, briefing storyboarding) for ISA deliverables
- Conduct audience analysis of key stakeholders to determine messaging themes that resonate with client audiences
- Manage ISA Template Library and support updates to templates as deemed necessary
- Knowledge of, and skill in drafting, developing and formatting documents through a variety of software platforms, such as: Adobe Suite (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat Pro/DC, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, etc., Canva, Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
· Associate: None
· Manager: Mentorship & oversight of Content Team & Responsibilities
Must be a U.S. Citizen. As a condition of employment, ISA employees performing work must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated Top Secret (TS) investigation with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility consistent with requirements set forth in U.S. law, federal regulation and executive order. All ISA employees are required to uphold and maintain trustworthiness and suitability requirements of the U.S. federal government.
- Associate: 1-10 years experience
- Preferred 3+ years of experience in government/defense contracting.
- Graphic design (3-5 years Preferred)
- Technical Writing (3-5 years Preferred)
- Strong Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (2-3 years Preferred)
- Proficiency in or knowledge of using a variety of computer software applications such as CANVA, with a required emphasis on the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Power Point, Word, Access, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- A strong, dynamic portfolio showcasing a refined design aesthetic including graphics, illustrations, infographics, etc.
- Excellent visual skills & a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- LSS (GB, BB, MBB) preferred
ISA offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. Positions and base salaries are commensurate with level and type of experience, education, expertise, certifications, specific skills, etc. Below is a guide for salary range by position. ISA reserves the right to update these estimates without notice.
Pittsburgh-New Castle-Weirton, PA-OH-WV
· Associate: $38,400- $76,000
Position(s) are in the office in Zelienople, PA. Limited telework may be permitted for this position after probationary period in accordance with ISA Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.