Channel Impact is a channel specialty firm that helps companies of all sizes achieve route to market success through partnering. Join us—to grow your career and be recognized as one of the best and brightest experts in the partner community.
Channel Impact is seeking an experienced a Partner Marketing Program Manager to join our winning team. In this role, you will help support our client's partner marketing training program that teaches channel partners how to become better digital marketers. You'll help to incorporate the overall partner marketing strategy and provide insights and innovations across the client’s marketing brand aligning learning to ensure a consistent experience for their partners. You will maintain governance and monitor performance of the marketing learning platform along with implementing marketing trends and direction.
This is a full-time, salaried contract position for 5 months, for a remote worker within the U.S. and Canada.
What you will do:
- Help to program manage the Partner Learning platform the teaches channel partners how to become better digital marketers
- Curate external digital marketing content (articles, blogs, videos) to augment training content in Partner Learning platform (monthly, aligned to content theme)
- Manage marketing agencies for execution excellence
- Understand the training program goals and business objectives and build a plan to achieve them
- Execute in close partnership with the global and regional marketing and sales stakeholders to ensure synergy
- Identify opportunities for integrations across the client by understanding priorities to ensure content alignment
- Gain exposure and confidence presenting ideas, updates and metrics to regional stakeholders and the broader global partner organization
- Manage and plan the Partner Newsletter including editing and writing content
- Provide continuous innovation based on industry trends and best practices
What you bring:
- 5+ years of partner marketing experience in the high-tech industry (Required)
- You love digital marketing and are excited to share your digital marketing knowlege with others
- Advanced collaboration with cross regional and cross functional teams
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong written, oral, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- You are comfortable working with colleagues who are in different cities and time zones
- Flexibility in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with strong PowerPoint experience
- B.A. or B.S. in a relevant field of study
Channel Impact is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, veteran status or other applicable legally protected characteristics.