Cognitiv leverages deep learning artificial intelligence to build custom algorithms that more accurately and efficiently predict consumer purchase behavior. Each marketer has a unique set of goals, which is why Cognitiv created NeuralMind, a deep learning platform capable of automatically building custom algorithms that simultaneously consider the user, the context, the message, and the campaign objectives. We combine deterministic data and advanced processing techniques to continuously train these algorithms as they optimize our clients’ key performance indicators (KPIs), predicting consumer behavior in order to autonomously drive full-funnel marketing performance at scale.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to play a pivotal role in supporting all aspects of the Marketing department, with a high focus on developing and managing content. This role requires a basic knowledge of the martech landscape, highly developed communication and storytelling skills, and a passion for ad technology.
This person is required to have excellent communication skills and must be an exceptionally strong writer, proficient at distilling complicated concepts into approachable storytelling targeted to brand marketers. They must also thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
This position will be located in New York City, NY with a hybrid work schedule of 3 days in office (Mon/Tue/Wed) and 2 days remote (Thursday/Friday).
● Work with the Content & Community Manager to partner closely with the Cognitiv Sales Team to develop go-to market content
● Develop a thorough understanding of our products, customers market/industry trends and competition
● Partner with the Content & Community Manager to assist as needed on content creation for events (presentations, handouts, html mailers, social media engagement & website contribution)
● Partner with the Director, Event Marketing to organize event logistics when necessary (hotel room bookings, purchasing event passes etc.)
● Intake requests from Sales, Product, Data Science and Client Success and create a project plan to complete tasks
● Develop social media content, campaigns, including following social brand voice and posting relevant company updates
● Assist in the creation of design content by utilizing various platforms such as Canva, Power Point, and ADOBE
● Provide support for podcasting production needs including content calendar and research, guest outreach, logistic coordination, social media promotion, and associated lead nurturing
● Collaborate with the culture committee and office managers to develop content for and support monthly internal newsletter development
● B.A. degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or a related field
● 1+ years in brand management – content product, and/or social media focused role
● Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
● Exceptional writing/copywriting and editing skills
● Strong project management skills
● Possess strong analytic skills; ability to inspect, analyze, and influence using data
● Past experience working with the AdTech industry
● Experience in sales support initiatives
- $60,000-$70,000 base + equity
Cognitiv is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.