AxiCom is the global communications agency under WPP for tech brands and brands with a tech story. We combine deep technical expertise with data and creativity proving we’re tech communications rebels with a cause. Our global team connects brands to what’s next in technology trends and human insights, and challenges them to reimagine what’s possible. We change the game by being future-forward, reimagining what’s possible, and delivering bold, data-driven communication strategies that create impact on business, people, and society. Team AxiCom is for builders and explorers; those willing to get their sleeves rolled up and hands dirty. Team AxiCom isn’t for everybody, but it might just be the team for you.
AxiCom's culture is defined by the three I's (Intelligence, Integrity, Initiative). We value critical thinkers and problem solvers that welcome constructive feedback, engagement, inclusion, and diversity at all levels. We support and celebrate our diversity and value what makes our people unique, and we encourage you to act on your ideas.
Learn the fundamentals of client service, research, media relations, and communications and develop a solid understanding of how to deliver value to your account team(s) through day-to-day activities.
- Write and distribute basic PR materials, including news releases, reports, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, and e-newsletter content
- Create and maintain media lists
- Monitor media sources to report coverage that impacts the Client’s business
- Conduct basic research of Client’s business and industry to maintain a current knowledge base
- May coordinate specific events and promotions for the Client(s)
- Work within a team to develop and execute creative content, campaigns, and influencer engagement
- Assist in account administration duties such as meeting agendas, recaps and reports
- Media monitoring and ability to identify trends and topic relevant to client business
- Proficiency in the use of office computer programs to include MS Office Suite
- Public Relations, Communications or Marketing internship experience helpful
- Basic understanding and interest in the field of public relations and the broader marketing communications landscape
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Desire to work in a diverse and inclusive organization as an active participant in culture initiatives, training opportunities and employee resource groups
Open to candidates for our AxiCom offices based in New York, San Francisco, Austin, or remote.
The base salary for this position at the time of this posting may range from $35,000 to $75,000. Individual compensation varies based on job-related factors, including location, business needs, level of responsibility, experience, and qualifications. We offer a competitive benefits package, click here for more details.
AxiCom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability/Vet, and we are proud of our diverse workforce.