As the nation's largest community credit union, we begin every day focused on delivering superior financial products and services for our 1.3 million members and more than $30 billion in managed assets. Our work has an economic impact as we support our members' financial goals. We are unapologetic about being devoted to our members and the communities we serve. Our business is guided by our people helping people philosophy – which includes our team members.
BECU has been in business for more than 85 years, driven by unwavering core values and a dedication to improving the communities we serve. While we have a rich history, the future of our company, accelerated by business and technology transformation, is even brighter. There's never been a better time to work for BECU.
To learn more visit becu.org/careers.
The Target Pay Range for this position is $19.95-$24.42 hourly. The full Pay Range is $18.75-$28.85 hourly. At BECU, compensation decisions are determined using factors such as relevant job-related skills, experience, and education or training. Should an offer for employment be made, we will consider individual qualifications. In addition to your salary, compensation incentives are available for the hired applicant. Incentives are performance based and targets vary by role.
Employees and their eligible family members have access to a wide array of employee benefits, such as medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage. Employees have access to disability and AD&D insurance. We also offer health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts, as well as health savings accounts, to eligible employees. Employees are able to enroll in our company’s 401k plan and employer-funded retirement plan. Newly hired employees accrue 6.16 hours of paid time off (PTO) on a per pay period basis based on hours worked (up to a maximum of 160 PTO hours per year) and receive ten paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Additional details regarding BECU Benefits can be found here.
- Assist with various marketing projects for asset creation and delivery
- Work closely with CRP program users to ensure engagement with community organizations/events
- Develop a post-mortem sponsorship report
- Develop and present a strategic plan to create and secure assets for a discounts focused newsletter
- Manage partner hospitality
- Warehouse management planning and implementation
- Support the Credit Union's annual marketing plan by implementing and completing projects as assigned.
- Assist the members of the Affinity team with project development and deployment of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Serve as a resource for project related strategies and communications.
- Organize detailed project plans.
- Oversee project scheduling, meeting coordination and stakeholder communication. Interact with vendors while coordinating resources and monitoring timelines.
- Coordinate the development of promotional marketing merchandising and collateral related to assigned projects.
- Review member feedback and suggestions relative to assigned projects and related services for the purpose of improving marketing program performance.
- The intern will be instrumental in assisting with the management of our internal community support program, planning and execution of partnerships and engaging our employee resource groups out at local community events including, but not limited to: Metro Parks Tacoma, Mosaic Festival, Woodland Park ZooTunes, Tacoma Rainiers, Washington State Fair, other various community events and activations related to expansion markets.
- The Affinity Partnerships intern will provide support to sponsorship and partnership managers with the preparation, development and execution of key sponsorship and partnership events. The BECU brand is committed to community involvement, this intern would help ensure we bring BECU brand values to life with our strategic and community partners.
- Working with the Office of Equity and Inclusion, this individual will help the Affinity team to deepen BECU’s community impact in the DE&I space by bridging the gap between our employee resource groups and onsite community activations.
- Assist with management of the Community Reputation Program along with supporting strategy execution for, sponsorships, field of membership, and market expansion.
- This position will be essential in assisting with new branch expansion in 2023, this role will support planning, reporting and implementation of partnership activations and contract elements in new communities/markets.
- Work with the Affinity team to learn the fundamentals of contract negotiation, vendor management, budgeting, campaigns and reporting.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, to learn the fundamentals of social media strategies, SEO, scrum process, and content management/marketing.
- Work cross functionally with Retail Market Development, to learn the basics of onsite event management, the credit union difference and BECU’s products/services.
- Assist business units across the credit union in planning and executing community events and partner activations.
BECU is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.