Revel (www.revelmedia.io) is a fast-growing startup media company creating inspiring, fun, and educational newsletter content in consumer verticals. In less than a year, Revel has launched three newsletters and grown total subscribers to over 300,000.
- Daily Dig - delightful dog news delivered daily to your inbox - www.dailydigdogs.com
- Daily Purr - charming cat content for cat lovers - www.dailypurrcats.com
- The Canopy - eco-friendly and sustainable living - www.thecanopy.eco
Revel newsletters are built on passionate communities that love our positive and educational content. Brand partners who advertise in our newsletters access industry-leading engagement.
We are looking for a motivated advertising sales professional join our team to build strong brand partner relationships that lead to revenue growth.
- Drive ad sales growth by identifying, developing, closing, successful brand partners
- Build successful relationships with prospective brand partners that lead to retention and scale
- Understand brand partner needs and ensure effective communication and delivery on performance and/or brand marketing metrics. Advocate for brand partners to ensure Revel is providing top service.
- Analyze data and return results and recommendations to brand partners
- Develop successful selling strategies
- Forecast, track progress, and report on sales performance
- A Bachelor's degree from a top-tier program in Marketing, Business, Communication or similar field.
- 1+ years of professional digital or media sales experience
- A good understanding of the full sales cycle, with the ability to lead and close
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, organization, and time management skills.
- A love for dogs, cats, and/or sustainable living and a passion for Revel Media!
Work hours will be full-time, flexible, and primarily remote.
Healthcare, dental, vision insurance reimbursement through QSEHRA. You will be responsible for managing your own work schedule, with the company working primarily central time Monday through Friday.
We’re a goal-oriented startup, so expect to take ownership and drive growth. There will be busier periods as we look to hit goals - with opportunities for learning and career growth to match!