TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The Associate will work with our Email Strategy & Operations Manager and User Communications Strategy Manager to ensure our users receive timely, valuable communication. In this role, you'll not only help create and execute scaled systems that allow us to share information with our growing user base, but will also communicate directly with TikTok users through creator newsletters. You must be capable of sorting through many competing priorities, defining processes, executing with precision, and succeeding in a complex and fast paced environment. This role will liaise with the Content, Marketing, Tools and Reporting, Content Programming and Product Operations teams.
- Building and programming campaigns
- Scheduling email newsletters
- Manage email newsletter calendar
- Lead and optimize operational workflows with cross-functional teams
- Directly manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of issues Qualifications
- Fluent in Portuguese (required) and Spanish (preferred) to effectively support users in Latin America
- 1+ years of project management, email marketing, operations or related experience
- Proven track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, and managing multiple projects simultaneously with a strong attention to detail
- Team player, ability to engage on all levels of the organization
- Experience working on projects involving cross functional team collaboration
- Excellent writing, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Passionate about entertainment and digital content; Knowledge of the media landscape and major trends in the industry
- Solid understanding of the TikTok user experience
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Job Information:
【For Pay Transparency】Compensation Description (annually)
The base salary range for this position in the selected city is $58500 - $71111 annually.
Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. Base pay is one part of the Total Package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work, and this role may be eligible for additional discretionary bonuses/incentives, and restricted stock units.
At ByteDance/TikTok our benefits are designed to convey company culture and values, to create an efficient and inspiring work environment, and to support ByteDancers to give their best in both work and life. We offer the following benefits to eligible employees:
We cover 100% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, approximately 75% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with a company match. As well as Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans. In addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) Options like Health Care, Limited Purpose and Dependent Care.
Our time off and leave plans are: 10 paid holidays per year plus 17 days of Paid Personal Time Off(PPTO) (prorated upon hire and increased by tenure) and 10 paid sick days per year as well as 12 weeks of paid Parental leave and 8 weeks of paid Supplemental Disability.
We also provide generous benefits like mental and emotional health benefits through our EAP and Lyra. A 401K company match, gym and cellphone service reimbursements. The Company reserves the right to modify or change these benefits programs at any time, with or without notice.