Paradigm is looking for a Marketing Communications Lead to support our client in Spring, Texas. In this role, you will be responsible for leading multiple ongoing creative projects that could include a product launch, presentation decks for internal meetings, Executive presentations, brochures, social media posts, and other smaller projects.Type
: 2-Year ContractLocation
: Spring, TexasBenefits
: Medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, PTO, sick daysResponsibilities of the Marketing Communications Lead
- Project manage all creative deliverables for new product launches, ensuring they stay on track and deadlines are met while accounting for time to review with key stakeholders including Displays management and subject matter experts, cross-GBU, Worldwide Marketing, PR, and legal.
- Create product presentations and virtual press briefing decks that focus on the customer’s experience while applying visual creativity to showcase new displays and adhering to brand standards.
- Must have the ability to understand complex and technical product requirements / specifications and convert them to visually appealing and easy-to-understand solutions to empower sales teams on “how to sell” products.
- Create presentations for large internal events (virtual and in-person) including Executive keynote speeches and presentation, breakout sessions, demos, and supporting collateral.
- Create and send out bi-weekly Displays Solutions Newsletter for internal sales team that includes content related to current news and links to marketing collateral.
- Manage the Displays Solutions inbox and respond to queries.
- Assume role of Brand Ambassador for Displays & Docks Solutions organization; must be able to ramp up quickly and become proficient in company Branding and answer queries from stakeholders.
- Review and evaluate designs, messaging, and projects for accuracy of the product represented following brand guidelines.
- Manages the content, links, and design of the Displays SharePoint site, including uploading new marketing and sales collateral when it’s available.
Our skills and experience wish list include:
- Ability to story tell through appealing visual design components that support that product experience and benefits.
- Must have attention to detail, both visually and written.
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and projects on a daily basis.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills and problem-solving skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders, including sales teams, Executives and technical professionals.
- Ability to learn and adhere to Brand standards and guidelines.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and MS PowerPoint.
- Advanced knowledge of visual design, typography, grid system, and layouts
- Expert in editing product graphics and lifestyle photos by adding or removing objects.
- Proactively bring new ideas to the table, out-of-the box thinking exhibiting a growth mindset.
- Works with and manages projects with third-party agencies.
- Experience with uploading and maintaining SharePoint sites.
Paradigm offers medical, dental, vision, life, 401K, PTO, and sick days.About Us, Paradigm
Want to love Mondays? It's possible when you love what you do. Paradigm is a staffing solutions firm dedicated to finding the perfect job for candidates. We're connected with some of the most innovative tech companies around, giving our employees that competitive edge needed in today's job market.
We are proud to offer a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. We value diversity and promote respect in the work place. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only local candidates able to work directly for Paradigm as W-2 employees can be considered for this position. No agents, please.