The Beachbody Company is the leader of in-home fitness and is on the lookout for top-notch talent to reach and serve more people. We’re an equal-opportunity employer who offers competitive compensation, incredible benefits and perks, not to mention a team of smart, friendly people and positive energy. We practice what we preach, providing remote work and substantial product discounts. Are you ready to help us achieve our goal of helping people live healthy, fulfilling lives?
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our Communications team to support, educate, empower, and engage our network of independent BODi Coaches. This position will report to the Sr. Director of Sales Communication and work closely to create and execute content and campaigns that support a broad cross-channel communication strategy. This position navigates multiple ecosystems in real-time, including social media and digital content. This person has a passion for compelling content and is an early adopter of the latest and greatest in social media and marketing. They can quickly understand community demands and engage appropriately and with autonomy.
Beachbody, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Ability to prioritize competing brand interests and help to create and support a strategic, cohesive, and effective communications strategy.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects simultaneously (work as project manager with cross-functional teams)
- Work with stakeholders to create and execute the BODi social media plan to drive Coach/Partner acquisition, engagement, and sales of BODi products.
- Update, schedule, and maintain social and digital content, and serve as voice of the brand via real-time engagement/community management with users across multiple social media channels and internal communication mediums (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WordPress, Coach Breaking News, Coach Office Pop-up Alerts).
- Ability to take complex concepts and distill down into simple, compelling, and easy to understand.
- Work with internal teams to create compelling content and assets to drive awareness, engagement, and sales across key brands and audiences.
- Organize and maintain content management systems
- Participate in meetings and training conducted by the larger BODi brand content team.
- Co-produce the National Wake-Up Call (weekly live streaming and podcast)
- Support Coach/Partner Newsletter development
- 2-4 years of marketing/sales experience
- Experience working with a major high traffic website preferred
- Experience with social media measurement tools such as Sprout
- Experience with content creation for social and digital
- Experience as a project manager and overseeing cross-functional relationships
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- A passion for marketing and a willingness to be available as needed to support multiple channels and audiences.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, metrics, and tracking.
- Possess an eye for design and understands visual hierarchy, with an ability to tell a story through social and digital content.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to be resourceful and with strong attention to detail.
- Learns quickly and is able to handle the pressure of tight deadlines and pivots in a fast-paced environment.
- Stay current with social media and marketing trends and incorporate as appropriate to improve the customer experience.
- Interest in the health, fitness, nutrition industry.
- Proficiency with social design platform(s) (Canva, Adobe, Power Point, etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
We want you to feel safe to be the Whole You – your authentic self – without concern of discrimination, retaliation, or bias. We are committed to fighting for equality, growing our diversity, and holding ourselves accountable for inclusion. Just as our employees, coaches, and partners commit to wellness and helping others, we are committed to creating a culture and community of holistic acceptance and belonging.
To all recruitment agencies: Beachbody does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Beachbody employees, or any other company location. Beachbody is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
The applicable base salary range for each role varies based on several factors, including, but not limited to geographic location and job-related education, training, knowledge, and experience. This range may be modified in the future.
In addition to your base pay, The Beachbody Company offers a top-notch total rewards package, including a comprehensive benefits suite, an annual bonus opportunity, an employee stock purchase plan, a 401k plan with company match, 12-week Maternity/Paternity Leave paid at 100%, employee perks & discounts, training & career development, and generous PTO.
All benefits are subject to eligibility requirements and may vary depending on location and job level. Further information about benefits can be found here Click Link Here.
The pay range for this position is:
$30.50 - $38.45 Per HourApplicants should apply at Beachbody’s internal and external career sites.