Job Title: HR Coordinator
As the HR Coordinator in Princeton, you will be assisting the MRM HR and talent acquisition team with day-to-day tasks. You will be dealing with highly confidential information and working in a fast-paced environment. The ability to multi-task and strong organizational skills are the key to success in this role. This role will be based primarily out of the Princeton office, with some support for our NY office.
- Manage new hire pre and post onboarding process for freelance and regular full-time employees - conduct new hire orientation, send out onboarding packets, manage and update IT systems (OMCC), review tax forms, validate I9, verify employment status, etc.
- Serve as main contact for employee onboarding and benefit questions
- Liaise with employees and various vendors/corporate
- Work alongside the HR team to create and execute culture initiatives
- Distribute monthly anniversary letters and birthday emails
- Create and distribute weekly new hire newsletter
- Assist with running our summer internship program
- Assist with other various projects as needed
- 1-2 years’ HR Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Some Knowledge of HR operations and administration
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
At MRM, Relationship is our middle name.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to drive digital transformation for our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
MRM is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
- Celebrating Individuality
MRM is a leader
in Gartner Inc.'s annual "Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies" report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
We love our diverse workplace! MRM is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.