Phoenix, AZ, Glendale, CA, Denver, CO, Las Vegas, NV
Lewis Roca is a top ranked Am Law 200 commercial law firm and one of the largest in the Western United States.
A set of core principles guide our work with our clients and with each other. Together, we call this Experience Amplified. It is a client-centered operational approach that helps define a culture of service excellence. It contributes to our highly collaborative group of business professionals, led by a dedicated and passionate C-Team.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to support and optimize our organization's digital marketing programs. The ideal candidate will incorporate their creative thinking skills and experience into driving a digital narrative. The person in this position will enhance our firm’s digital communication with clients and foster business growth and brand awareness through effective campaigns. We are looking for a self-starter who is multimedia savvy, well-organized, and an excellent writer and communicator. This position will report to the marketing manager and work closely with our public relations, events, and client development teams, as well as our external PR agency.Social Media:
Media Relations & Firm Communications:
- Monitor activity and report on company tags and mentions. Interact with approved comments, users, and industry profiles
- Report monthly/yearly analytics on the firm’s social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
- Coordinate with the PR/Communications team to create and schedule the social media strategy and media calendar
- Help with creating content, including basic graphics, podcast production, and promotional/ campaign videos
- Draft brand-consistent social media copy
- Monitor industry trends and research industry best practices
- Create paid and targeted campaigns on LinkedIn promoting webinars, events, and other firm insights
- Coordinate and manage the distribution of external and internal newsletters, email campaigns, client alerts, and firm announcements via HubSpot and Outlook
- Manage and maintain marketing and client email lists using HubSpot
- Work with the events team to create and distribute digital invitations for in-person or virtual events via HubSpot
- Manage the firm’s intranet by posting firm news, lawyer recognition news and marketing resources
- Create and distribute a bi-weekly internal newsletter via HubSpot
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide monthly analytics of all firm platforms and SEO reporting
- Monitor and conduct quality controls of website content, social creatives, and landing pages
- Post firm articles, press releases, blogs, and industry awards
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of Google analytics and ability to create comprehensive reports
- Understanding or experience with SEO/SEM campaigns and paid advertising
- Knowledge of social media and digital best practices for B2B
- Experience creating various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Thrives in a fast-paced, team oriented environment with multiple deadlines and priorities
- Acute attention to detail and well-organized
- Excellent digital communicator with an understanding of brand voice
- Process oriented and resourceful
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience using a CRM; HubSpot is a plus
- Flexibility to adjust hours as needed to meet operating and business needs
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a closely related field required.
- At least 3-5 years digital marketing, social media, public relations, communications or related experience required.
- Previous experience working in legal, accounting, consulting or similar professional services industry preferred.
$55,000 - $62,000/yearCompensation Can Vary Based On Qualifications And Experience.
Lewis Roca offers competitive compensation and benefits, including:
How To Apply
- 401(k) with generous employer match
- 3 weeks of paid time off
- 10-paid holidays per year
- Benefits start on day 1
- Several medical plan options to choose from, including traditional plans and HSA qualified plans
- Tuition reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Well-being program
- Employer-paid life insurance and long term disability
- And much more!
Thank you for your interest in Lewis Roca. To complete an application and submit your resume, please click "Apply for this Position." No phone calls, please. We will contact you if your resume indicates that you are a strong candidate for this position.We are not accepting resumes from search firms for this position.
Lewis Roca is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, color, age, physical or mental disability, spousal affiliation, marital status, a serious medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
For more information about equal employment opportunity, please click here for the “Know Your Rights” poster . To request a disability accommodation in the application process, please click here . Lewis Roca participates in E-Verify, please click here for more information. For information regarding your Right to Work, please click here .