Want to learn more about this role and Jobot? Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!
Make a Difference in People's Lives!! Hybrid/Remote, Diverse Role, Career Options, Great Culture, Benefits, and More!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Sierra Johnson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary $150,000 - $150,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are an award-winning behavioral health team based in Southern California, and we are looking for an Director of Marketing and Communications with a Non Profit background to join our fast growing team.
Why join us?
Make a Difference in People's Lives!!
- Diverse Role
- Excellent Training Career Options
- Great Culture
This position is a hybrid remote role, with 1-2 days per week in office/on-site at our Culver City location.
The Marketing and Communications Director will work collaboratively with the strategic development and implementation of a marketing and communications plan. To increases public awareness, promote brand visibility, and retains, attracts and engages funders and donors.
- Bachelor’s degree and five years of experience in Communications, Marketing, or related field.
- 3-5 years with a Non-Profit organization
Experience and skill in developing and executing organization-wide strategies with a variety of online and offline marketing and communications functions.
- Experience and current relationships with press contacts to initiate proactive media coverage, in addition to ability to take lead in an effective response to reactive coverage opportunities.
- Knowledge of current marketing and communication principles and strategies.
- Proven success in project management, including managing multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Skills for website programming, photography and design/layout a plus.
- Knowledgeable about nonprofit/human services work in Los Angeles County.
- Current California driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to the Agency’s insurance carrier.
- Works collaboratively with members of the Development Department, as well as management and line staff across all departments to ensure marketing and communications projects contain accurate, up-to-date content and are consistent with agency-wide marketing and communications efforts.
- Ensures effective management and utilization of outside partners/vendors involved in media relations, publication design and reproduction, website development, photography and video production.
Marketing & Communications Strategy
- Develops and implement a comprehensive marketing and communications plan designed to increase understanding and awareness. (media, donors, program and business partners, elected officials, colleagues in the field, civic and community leaders, and clients and their families)
- Creates communication plans for fundraising campaigns and marketing strategies for programs.
- Works closely with Development Department and necessary staff to create and meet Strategic Plan marketing and communications strategies.
- Develops and maintains agency-wide editorial calendar for media outreach, digital marketing and social media.
- Designs and oversees the production of marketing and communication materials including annual reports, e-newsletters, brochures, program flyers, website content, social media, e-blasts, PowerPoint decks, new releases, press kits, videos, community award/recognition applications, fundraising solicitations, and collateral materials for special events, donor recognition and stewardship.
- Serves as primary writer and editor for external communications, including drafts for the CEO and Vice President of Development, as needed.
- Designs and produces advertisements for digital and print publications.
- Evaluates, recommends, and coordinates digital and print advertising buys.
- Coordinates, executes, and monitors strategic Brand updates/refreshes as well as the Brand design and production of marketing and communication tools across all mediums. This includes our website, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, You Tube), e-newsletter, video, annual reports, direct emails / mailers, PowerPoint decks, collaterals, and other materials.
- Ensures design and content adheres to brand standards.
- Maintains current and accurate content in all endeavors.
- Conducts regular reviews to measure effectiveness utilizing content management software and platform analytics.
- Develop and secure placement of feature news articles, op-ed pieces and other digital, broadcast and radio coverage opportunities.
- Leverages media contacts to identify new opportunities to promote our image and position in the marketplace.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Want to learn more about this role and Jobot?
Click our Jobot logo and follow our LinkedIn page!