*This role is 4x/week on-site in Denver, CO - 1x/week remote. If you are unable to work in an office 4x/week in Denver, CO do not apply.*
*Candidates must be able to pass a drug test that include screening for marijuana, criminal and driving records investigations, and reference checks.*
Salary: Up to $60k/year with incredible benefits, including 100% covered healthcare, 20 Days of PTO, and a generous 401k matching plan.
Robert Half is partnering with one of the nation's largest non-profit entities in search of a marketing manager to join their incredible mission-driven team. This position will oversee all content creation, including producing and publishing content, writing, editing, and formulating content strategies. This role will collaboratively work with large teams on integrated marketing and communications plans that achieve the broader organization's goals. This role requires a high level of creativity, design skills, accountability, initiative, professionalism, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Oversee all content creation activities for the organization’s website. This position is the key owner of the website and social media, both content and platform.
- Create and execute the annual content and editorial calendar.
- Manage the WordPress site, including writing search-engine-optimized copy.
- Repurpose content for different mediums, including social media and video.
- Coordinate with vendors and guide production of entertaining and informative video content for use on the website, in email, and to support the organization's events.
- Strategic and tactical oversight of all digital and social media channels; building the organization's footprint, brand awareness, and brand position.
- Responsible for graphic design needs for organization in collaboration with outside contractors. Including, but not limited to, web designs, email designs, programmatic materials, and event materials.
- Design and writing for print and digital collateral materials.
- Creation of all email marketing including newsletter, event emails, and other marketing emails.
- Management and creation of branded internal communications, including staff newsletter series.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting on content performance and tactically adjusting to ensure content supports department and organizational goals.
- 1 - 3 years professional marketing or journalism experience, including visual content creation and social media.
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in Marketing, Graphic Design, Journalism or a related field or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency with AP Style.
- Experience with email marketing platforms and website content management (WordPress).
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Expertise in social media strategy best practices and platforms.
- Nonprofit experience a plus.
- Candidates must be able to pass a drug test that include screening for marijuana, criminal and driving records investigations, and reference checks.
- Must be able to work in office with the option for one day remote per week.
- The successful candidate will primarily work indoors. Accordingly, the ability to use a variety of equipment including janitorial and office equipment is required. The job requires the ability to stand for extended periods, kneel, reach, bend, and lift objects weighing in excess of 25lbs. Outdoor work and moderate physically demanding activities may be required on occasion. The ability to read and write is necessary to complete reports and properly document program and organizational data.
- A valid driver's license and ability to be insured under the company's insurance policy is also a requisite.
- COVID-19 vaccination required or request a reasonable accommodation.