This position provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services. Performs office work directly related to property management and the general business operations of the association; May assist with control of records and reports regarding operations, vendor relations and homeowner inquiries.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Create, maintain and upload a wide variety of information in FSRConnect including but not limited to work orders, signed meeting minutes and provide input to General Manager for the Monthly Management Report. Fulfill all company Connect compliance expectations throughout the year
- Update Association communications and ensure current information is displayed on the association boards and website. Prepare association newsletter and/or other communication with owners and residents as required.
- Conduct business at all times with the highest standards of personal, professional and ethical conduct.
- Must have strong proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office, including but not limited to Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Proficiency researching the Internet
- Maintains, updates and coordinates resident information in computer database at a minimum on a monthly basis
- Maintains supply closet. Requests all office supplies and equipment, following established purchasing procedures
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed while performing the work
- Follow all policies and Standard Operating Procedures as instructed by Management
- Opens and distributes mail, prepares accounts payable invoices with work orders and receiving tickets. Stamps and code invoices for department leaders to code and approve
- Creates files, compiles and coordinates all necessary information and documentation for new homeowners
- Sets up meetings for Board and Committee Approval process
- Assists in processing of any resident information packages that require Board or Committee approval, (i., e., Architectural Modification)
- Coordinates receipt of closing statement or warranty deed to put in the file and send to corporate A/R to change name and address for maintenance coupons
- Maintains inventory of common areas keys, transmitters and key fobs for residents and re-order as needed following established procedures. Maintains log for sales/purchases as needed
- Initiates preparation of committee reports, assists with meeting notices and packets as applicable and submit for Manager’s review and approval
Education & Experience
- Two-three (2-3) years’ experience in Office Administration, preferably in Association Property Management
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills & Proficiencies
- Excellent organization, motivation, leadership, management and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking, complex problem solving, judgment and decision-making ability
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate and provide guidance to all associate levels
- Ability to work with sensitive or confidential information and exercise digression
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently. Must be self-driven with the ability to identify, plan and prioritize business opportunities
- Ability to respond to emergency situations within established timeframe
- Ability to adjust to changing circumstances.
Tools & Equipment Used
Computer and peripherals, standard and customized software applications and tools, and usual office equipment.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- This position works under usual office conditions. The associate is required to work at a computer as well as be on the phone for extended periods of time
- Must be able to stand, sit, walk and occasionally climb
- Physical demands include ability to lift up to 50 lbs. The incumbent must be able to detect auditory and/or visual emergency alarms. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associate within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.