XiFin, Inc. is a San Diego based innovative software and services company dedicated to optimizing the economic value of healthcare. We believe this vision is the key to unlocking a world where healthcare operates with efficiency and makes informed, optimized decisions, where information helps build healthy organizations and deliver the best care and patient outcomes possible. We are self-driven innovators who are looking to make a difference in the healthcare technology space.
Who are we looking for?
As a member of XiFin’s corporate marketing team, your goal is to develop and manage content to drive brand engagement across various marketing channels, including XIFIN’s pharmacy blog and social media accounts. You have experience building and managing content and programs to reach decision makers. You possess strong organizational and project management skills needed to create exceptional user experiences, have a keen eye for detail, and have the ability to confidently conceptualize and write compelling content. You are a creative, motivated, and collaborative individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and values the opportunity to make an impact.
How much experience are we looking for?
You may be hired as a Content Marketing Manager or Sr. Content Marketing Manager based on your depth of skill and breadth of experience.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $80,000 to $120,000, annualized base compensation. Please note this range is an estimate and that the actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
What will you do?
- Manage XiFin's blog program for pharmacy by developing and publishing engaging blog content in collaboration with subject matter experts, external partners, and outside writers.
- Manage XiFin’s social media program for pharmacy to further grow its social following and improve engagement.
- Manage content calendar planning and craft interesting, well-researched, high-quality SEO optimized content to drive traffic, engage and convert target prospects. Content may include eBooks, emails, whitepapers, case studies, reports, presentations, webinars, video scripts, and etc.
- Build content landing pages for campaigns and paid media programs to increase lead conversions, while working closely with the Campaign Manager and/or Digital Marketing Manager and Creative Services to maintain brand consistency and user experience.
- Manage website updates to ensure content is fresh and relevant.
- Stay on top of industry trends and lead research to drive thought leadership that fuels white papers, webinars, videos, reports, and articles.
- Manage advertising agency partner and external writers, as well as other resources.
- Analyze content performance and lifecycle, and use data to iterate, improve, and maximize results.
- Identify and suggest new digital approaches and industry trends, as well as best practices for marketing programs and activities.
- Ensure that all content adheres to XiFin’s brand and communications guidelines
- Manage all customer communications including the Pharmacy Talk newsletter, regulatory announcements, product updates, and etc.
What education and experience do you need?
A combination of the following education and experience factors will be considered:
- B.A./B.S. in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Excellent writing and editing skills with available writing samples
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role within a B2B setting
- Strong understanding or experience in the healthcare industry
- Excellent organizational and communications skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work across departments and divisions, building consensus and delivering upon stated objectives
- Strong problem-solving ability and consideration of process improvements
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and HubSpot is a plus
- Strong understanding of social media analytics
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, with an eye for good web and landing page design
- Working knowledge of WordPress and SEO
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the application or recruiting process, please contact us at 858-436-2901.
XIFIN is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.