Under general supervision, the HR Assistant performs a broad range of human resources tasks related to the verification of payroll, benefits, HRIS, employee relations, recruitment, hiring, safety, and training. Initiates benefits paperwork, produces the employee newsletter, and assists in special projects. As a representative and team member of human resources, this position is expected to present oneself in a manner that reflects professionalism and ensures resident satisfaction.Shift
Monday-Friday, 8 AM-4 PMPay:
$18.25-23/hr depending on experienceQualifications
- A minimum AA degree with coursework in business administration/human resources or related fields;
- 3+ years of general office work with progressive and directly related experience or equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required skills, knowledge, and abilities; acquainted with State and Federal laws.
HumanGood offers competitive pay and phenomenal benefits.
- Multiple healthcare insurance plans + FSA & HSA.
- 20 days PTO for full-time positions, plus seven company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement to promote your career advancement
- Check out the full list at HGcareers.org
Come see what HumanGood has to offer!
The health and safety of our team members and residents is our top priority and with the increasing spread of variants of COVID-19, it is critical that we do all we can to protect one another from this disease.
Where required by regulation or company policy, you will be required to show proof of up-to-date COVID vaccination or proof of a vaccination appointment prior to your start date (as applicable). Exemptions based on religious beliefs and qualifying medical reasons will be considered.