We're comprised of two areas of focus that provide rich environments for the creation of personal and global service projects, retreats, and courses. Principles by which we operate
- Inner growth and service to humanity is our main purpose.
- Ecological sustainability Nature is sacred, global warming and ecology are very important.
- Globalism Realization of the importance of diversity within the oneness of our global community.
- We utilize creative processes designed by participants to provide environments for individuals to engage in finding solutions to the pressing challenges facing humanity and our planet.
- We design local, national, and global service projects that demonstrate how higher states of consciousness can be used in practical ways to benefit humanity and the planet.
The Institute for Global Transformation ((FGT), is striving to create a better world for everyone. Our Mission is to support individual transformations in consciousness and in the way humanity interacts with one another so as to bring about positive change in the world, individually and collectively. IFGT values team members who are interested in being key contributors to assisting our organization in its mission and vision. Learn more about us at https //theglobaltransformation.org.
We are currently seeking a talented Newsletter Editor to lead and manage the production of the IFGT’s monthly newsletter. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating the development and publication of our monthly newsletter. We encourage those who have a background in spirituality and are creative, innovative, and able to easily adapt to apply. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment with a talented, creative, and fun team.
Time requirement 1 hour a weekSpecific Areas of Responsibility
- Work with the IFGT President, Maryann Miller to plan, organize, edit, and write parts of the content of each month’s newsletter
- Oversee newsletter deadlines work 1 month in advance of each month’s deadline
- Generate a list of articles for upcoming newsletters - IFGT team members will contribute articles in addition to those you find elsewhere
- Communicate with IFGT’s team members regarding upcoming article deadlines
- Gather and choose possible photos, images, etc. for the newsletter
- Learn MailChimp software
- One or more years of newsletter experience
- Well organized, ability to multi-task and work with deadlines
- Able to manage a monthly project from start to completion
- Able to work with other members to communicate expectations, goals, deadlines, etc.
- Attention to detail, especially in editing and proofing.
- Proficient computer skills
This is a volunteer opportunity provided by VolunteerMatch, in partnership with LinkedIn for Good.