PointsBet (ASX: PBH) is a digital sports betting and technology company. We are dedicated to bringing the fastest betting experience in the world to sports lovers across the United States.
We are currently looking for a Sr. Editor to join our New York based team. As a Sr. Editor you will play an integral role in supporting PointsBet’s continued growth and success.
We provide an opportunity for our people – our most powerful and irreplaceable resources – to work in an environment that is rewarding, fun, challenging, and an instrument for both personal and professional growth as PointsBet continues to become a major force in the newly legalized US Sports Betting market.
PointsBet is a sports betting operator that sits in the very rare position of owning and controlling its technology end to end. Our proprietary platform and our commitment to an in-house approach powers unrivalled innovation and personalized experiences that our customers cannot get anywhere else.
Our partnerships with leading sports organizations, teams and franchises provides both our customers and team members with unique sporting experience:
- Official and Exclusive Sports Betting Partner of the Denver Nuggets (NBA), Colorado Avalanche (NHL) and their home venue, Ball Arena
- Official Gaming Partner of the Detroit Tigers (MLB)
- Official Gaming Partner of the Detroit Red Wings (NHL) and Little Caesars Arena
- Proud Sports Betting Partner of the Detroit Pistons (NBA)
- Official Sponsor of the Indiana Pacers (NBA)
- Authorized Betting Operator of the National Basketball Association (NBA)
- Authorized Gaming Operator of Major League Baseball (MLB)
- Official Betting Operator of the PGA TOUR
- Official Sports Betting Partner of the National Hockey League (NHL)
- Official Betting Partner of LaLiga North America
- Exclusive, Official Partner of University of Colorado Buffaloes
As we continue to take the sports betting world by storm, we will continue to bring our proprietary and best-in-market technology, modernized and premium brand mentality, expert trading practices and proven growth marketing strategies to emerging sports betting markets.
Bet on us – there is no greater time than now to join the PointsBet family!
PointsBet views responsible gambling not only as an ethical responsibility but as an important part of a sustainable business model. We’re proud to be recognized as a socially responsible operator committed to integrating responsible gambling resources and tools throughout the entire player journey.
WHAT YOU WILL OWN
- Serve as Senior Editor on the PointsBet Hustle, our 5-day-a-week newsletter that contains sports betting content and analysis.
- Oversee all text-based content within our app and blog.
- Collaborate with members of our Content, Trading, CRM, Video and Social Media teams.
- Oversees a roster of freelance writers staffed by our partners at Front Office Sports.
SKILLS WE SEEK
- Bachelor level degree or relevant work experience
- 8+ years of experience with writing or editing sports or sports betting content
- Exemplary writing and editing skills
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline based environment
- Experience in developing new text-driven content ideas and offerings
- Strong work ethic, self-driven
- Experience collaborating across levels, functions, culture, and geography to achieve shared goals
- Proficiency in WordPress and other text-based workflows
- May need to work weekends to update odds and ensure that our publications are error-free
- Willingness to work some nights and weekends during busy periods of the sports calendar
WHAT WE OFFER
- Company paid medical plan for employees and dependents
- Dental and Vision
- 401(k) with a generous match
- Bonus program
- Medical and Commuter Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Paid Time Off and 10 paid holidays
- Conveniently located in Downtown Denver just 3 blocks from Union Station
PointsBet is dedicated to a culture of high performance and ensuring our employees are setup to deliver their best. We offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where emphasis is placed on our most important asset: our people. If you are driven and in search of a new opportunity that values people, creativity, opportunity, results, and a commitment to excellence then this is where you want to be!
PointsBet is an Equal Opportunity Employer