Condé Nast is a global media company producing the highest quality content with a footprint of more than 1 billion consumers in 32 territories through print, digital, video and social platforms. The company’s portfolio includes many of the world’s most respected and influential media properties including Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Self, GQ, The New Yorker, Condé Nast Traveler/Traveller, Allure, AD, Bon Appétit and Wired, among others. Condé Nast Entertainment was launched in 2011 to develop film, television and premium digital video programming.Job Description
New York, NY
Why is the Associate Manager, Digital Marketing important?
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this team is charged with driving subscription acquisition, engagement, and consumer revenue for The New Yorker
. The Associate Manager is a critical member of the team responsible for overseeing the execution of our owned and operated marketing strategy across our website and email acquisition marketing platforms. Highly engaged consumers have been and will continue to be the cornerstone of our successful media brands – regardless of platform. The Associate Manager will play a key role in helping to grow and monetize our digital audience through an iterative, data-driven test-and-learn approach.
The Associate Manager will be responsible for overseeing the end-to end execution of the Consumer Revenue site and email acquisition marketing efforts, owning the process from campaign set-up to QA for The New Yorker
brand. The Associate Manager will partner with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop successful site and email marketing campaigns to grow subscription conversions through improved click-through and conversion rates. A successful candidate will be an organized team player who can communicate and collaborate across departments, brands, and levels of the organization to assist with the deployment of marketing campaigns that maximize ROI.
The Associate Manager will:
- Partner with the New Yorker Creative Department in the project management (briefing, tracking, and delivery) of all digital campaign assets.
- Collaborate with Senior Manager and Editorial Brand Leads to maintain a consistent copy and creative messaging on site, organic social, email, and newsletter assets.
- Project manage Marketing Operations Agency and Product team to ensure successful end-to-end Site and Email campaign set-up, deployment, and QA.
- Assist with end to end Site and Email acquisition marketing strategy and campaign management.
- Own end-to-end Site and Email acquisition marketing campaign execution from set-up to QA.
- Assist with campaign measurement, reporting, and analysis against relevant KPIs and goals.
- Communicate channel and campaign performance on a daily basis to cross-functional partners.
- Keep finger on pulse of competitive and market landscape to help identify and recommend marketing opportunities.
- Assist with ad-hoc written and analytical requests.
- Maintain internal marketing line calendar and marketing operations launch calendar.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of relevant digital marketing, growth marketing, or subscriptions marketing experience as an individual contributor in a publishing, advertising, ecommerce or retail organization
- Grasp of direct response marketing tactics that drive engagement and consumer purchase
- Analytical and data-driven
- Familiarity with A/B testing
- Careful attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work independently when necessary
- Effective time management skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Results-focused, with demonstrated ability to assess priorities and multi-task
- Ability to navigate several internal processes, procedures and content management systems
- Ability to become conversant and learn to use technology and marketing platforms and tools that can measure and drive marketing programs and conversions
- Working knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar tools
- Facility with Google Suite (Sheets, Doc, Slides) and/or MS Office products (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with workflow platforms like Workfront, Basecamp, Airtable or similar tools is a plus
Base Salary: $60,000 - $75,000What happens next?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, and we will review your application as soon as possible. You can update your resume or upload a cover letter at any time by accessing your candidate profile.Condé Nast is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, familial status and other legally protected characteristics.